AA football predictor

Are we missing week 23 Simon?

no, we are waiting for the last game to be played, re-arranged Burnley v Watford on 5th Feb, then Round 24 starts on 8th Feb.

Are you asking because you are in line with win Round 23? :grin:

Perhaps :nerd_face:

Round 23 is finally concluded, and as previewed last week, @chelseadave takes the crown this week from @stu, with @malbec receiving the wooden spoon

no real change in the overall table, except @stu has opened up a 8 point lead over @htm_1968

Round 24 kicks off tomorrow with West ham v Watford and Newcastle v Everton both at 7.45pm

1 Like

Stop your cheating!

@chelseadave earlier today

2 Likes

:rofl:

Round 24 results are in and @Pan takes the win with 12 points, whilst @htm_1968 picks up the wooden spoon with 4 points, which drops Olan down to 4th overall.

@stu remains top by 8 points, with only 3.5 points covering 2nd to 5th @chelseadave has risen into the battle for 2nd.

Round 25 starts on Saturday lunchtime with Man Utd hosting Southampton

1 Like

What a strange round!

:sunglasses:

Round 25 results and @Ijrussell takes the win with 13.5 points, whilst @sjs picks up another wooden spoon with 5 points

A lot of movement in the overall leader board, mainly driven by @sjs dropping two places to the benefit of @htm_1968 and @chelseadave, meanwhile @Ijrussell has closed the lead held by @stu to 3.5 points.

Round 26 has a bumper 15 games as some of the Covid postponements are being played, so it could be a Round for some big scores

1 Like

Not sure what happened this week. I did make the predictions but it seems none were saved.

damn

there are still 4 games to play in this round, currently it shows you have picks for 2, but no picks for the other 2; Watford v Palace, and Liverpool v Leeds

Round 26 results are all in and @Ijrussell takes the prize with 18 points, ahead of @sjs and @malbec on 14.

Wolves own goal at the death put paid to me winning this week :roll_eyes:

after IT malfunctions :wink: @murrayjohnson claims the wooden spoon with 4 points

that victorious week propels @Ijrussell to the top of the table, 1.5 points ahead of @stu, @sjs back up to 4th at the expense of @chelseadave, and @murrayjohnson dropping to 8th, but not threatening @malbec at the foot.

Round 27 kicks off tonight at 8pm with Southampton hosting Norwich

No one can catch me now :muscle:

4 Likes

I had Arsenal v Wolves at 1-1!

1 Like

Round 27 results are in and @Pan takes the win with 14 points, whilst @murrayjohnson and @malbec share the wooden spoon with 2.5 points

Overall we see @stu back on top by 0.5 points from @Ijrussell, now 9 points ahead of @htm_1968 in 3rd.

Round 28 starts on Saturday lunchtime with Leicester hosting Leeds

1 Like

Round 28 completed last night with a goal fest which scuppered many a prediction. @sjs takes the win with 21.5 points, and @malbec comes a very strong second with 18.5 points whilst @murrayjohnson picks up the wooden spoon with 8 points.

In the overall standings @stu stays 0.5 points above @Ijrussell, @sjs is up to 3rd, with @htm_1968 down to 4th, whilst the battle for 9th continues with @malbec going above @murrayjohnson.

Nooooooooooo!!!

Indeed, My predictions again hadn’t been saved for some reason. I had to go back to them yesterday before the matches to get any in for this round. Not sure what the issue is.

Well played SS. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: