AA football predictor

I feel quite certain i’d made my last 2 rounds of score-predictions on the app, but I must - obviously - be doing something wrong

I’ll keep lurking til next season

@Craig best to keep giving it a go to iron out any problems, I think @murrayjohnson has had a couple of sets of predictions “vanish” after he made them

I only use a web browser on my pc and havent experienced any problem to date

Told you it would get really close towards the end. I need a really good week this week to fend off the three chasers.

Where is the table Simon?:nerd_face:

2 Likes

Round 36 was won by @chelseadave with 20 points, from @htm_1968 with 19.5, @Adpully claims the wooden spoon with 12.5 points, juest behind @Ijrussell with 13

Overall the sees @htm_1968 move back up to 2nd, level on points with @stu, and trim @Ijrussell 's lead to 4.5 points

Round 37 has already started with Tottenham hosting Burnley, and has 13 matches in total

Round 37 and the win goes to @Pan with 13.5 points from @murrayjohnson and @stu with 12.5 points. The wooden spoon was shared by @chelseadave and @malbec

Overall @stu has jumped 2 places to go top of the leaderboard, just 2 points above @htm_1968 who is only 1 point ahead of @Ijrussell .

Very tight at the top, and all to play for in the last round on Sunday

4 Likes

Congratulations to @htm_1968. Well played.

1 Like

Thanks to @sjs for organising the Footie Tipping. No feckin’ idea how that happened, especially as I had the Ev to win 0-1 at Arsenal. Really enjoyed this season though. It has been mad.

2 Likes

Well played Olan. :+1:

Thanks Dave. Mad outcome…

1 Like

Well played Olan
I was winning after 45 mins

Fuck you 90 minute football matches

2 Likes

I realise that you probably saw this live but didn’t expect you to re-create it here.

3 Likes

Round 38 results were confirmed on Monday afternoon, and just like the on pitch action it was a dramatic race for the title.

@htm_1968 went on an impressive charge to win the week with 15 points, ahead of @Ijrussell with 13.5 points, meanwhile @stu 's form deserted him at the last and he picked up the wooden spoon with 8.5 points.

This last day battle resulted in @htm_1968 being crowned champion :trophy: ahead of @Ijrussell by 2.5 points, with @stu 2 only more points behind.

At the bottom @malbec wasn’t able to make up enough ground on @murrayjohnson, and collects the wooden spoon for the season.

Congratulations to @htm_1968, and commiserations to @Ijrussell who lead the league for much of the season.

Thank you to everyone who took part this season, get a good break over the summer, and look forward to next season.

7 Likes

Thanks for organising this Simon and for the weekly updates. I really enjoyed this year’s competition but have no feckin’ idea how I ended up winning as I rarely tip against Everton.

2 Likes

Yay, the wooden spoon. At least I get to lick something :muscle:

1 Like

@htm_1968 @Ijrussell @stu @Adpully @Pan @chelseadave @murrayjohnson @malbec @Craig
and anybody else who may be interested… :person_shrugging:

The third UEFA Nations League money-go-round starts tomorrow at 5pm when Poland host Wales, would you like to take the summer off, or shall we try out the football predictor game?

Let’s try this vote thingy

UEFA Nations League
  • Ok, I am up for this
  • Meah
  • Urgh! no

0 voters

has a new pool been started?

I’m taking the summer off. Have fun and may the best non-Evertonian win!

2 Likes

I have just set the pool up and all last season’s PL pool members should have received an invite by email.

1 Like