AA FUNDRAISING TOOT BAZAAR

I have always used it free standing.
the top plate is there so it can be fixed to the wall, but tbh I have never needed to do that. even when empty its a heavy & sturdy thing

1 Like

I’ll have a think. I want to take it but am unsure of whether it will fit and how I might get it here without a van.

OTOH, it is a good excuse to buy more records…:slightly_smiling_face:

The two side bits screw in place, and with them removed it breaks down into separate shelves, but would still need a big car

Yep, it is the 225 height that is concerning me. Leave it with me for a while. If anyone else nips in for it that is my tough luck…:slightly_smiling_face:

Toot Bazaar …

• Sales are open to regular known posters only (No lurkers)
  • First come first served - Post in thread to secure the item - PM postal address
  • Send Payment direct to: https://www.paypal.me/audioabattoir

JBL 2482 (One only) £120 delivered in the UK (Currently listed on eBay for £195 + postage)

3 Likes

I’ll be bringing a R2R to Settle - look upon it as a project.

It’s a Philips Four - track EL 3541 H. It was given to me by an elderly friend who served so many, years as a submariner and this deck travelled with him from new until his retirement.

I only have tried it with the tape supplied and it played, fast forward and rewind - with lots of hiss and know music - if there was anything on the tape in the first place.

Then the tape broke and my interest waned.

Comes with original manual and (I think, pretty sure), a microphone.

I’ll take it to Settle but taxi from there optional.

£10.00 to the fund or offers.

3 Likes

Sony Smartwatch 3 anyone? You can talk to it and get the football scores and stuff.

£10 pick up from Settle?

1 Like

Seiko 7S26-02F0 Automatic day Date Watch.

Brand New - been sat in a drawer since I bought it (at a rough guess 5 years ago) , and much to my amazement it was still working fine.
I just don’t ever wear a watch these days (just use my phone) and if I do I have a nicer Seiko.

Same as this one:

https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/stay246/item/gf5p037/

No box or manual - just the watch and spare links (bracelet currently sized for my puny wrist!!).

Online dealers seem to be asking £70+ for used examples so how about a bargainous £30 to the forum fund?

2 Likes

Yes please

1 Like

yes please, always saw that one as a youngster

1 Like

Looks like JB has first dibs - fastest finger first.:smiley:

PM your address and I’ll get it shipped early next week - obviously pay the money to the forum fund as well!!

1 Like

Couple of Belkin mains filter units (PF30), £12 each can be collected from Sheffield or Settle

4 Likes

Also an old Tektronix scope if anyone fancies learning how to use one. A bit slow nowadays, but fun to play with. £10 to https://www.paypal.me/audioabattoir Collection Sheffield or Settle again.

Yes please. Something else to clutter the house with and annoy Jan but there have been a couple of times I wished I had one.

2 Likes

I presume you mean the scope Mick?

I’ll take one of the Belkins please

1 Like

Bounce, reduced to £5.00. I don’t want to take it back so offers up to me paying £5.00 for it to go will be considered.

I’ll have one if still available.

1 Like

OK, Belkins to Paul and Mick, scope to Mick