AA FUNDRAISING TOOT BAZAAR

£5ver in the toot pot for a laser guided speed analyser thingymabobby.

3 Likes

Every turntablist needs one

Yes, please. Will send funds now.

1 Like

Thanks. Send address for postage. Cheers.

Ah ok, not too bad then but will still knock her sideways for a few days. The General anaesthetic seems to have a very draining effect.

I had quite extreme surgery on me mush and then a smaller operation. She’ll be alright with painkillers, a soft diet and a few days rest. :+1:

1 Like

I’ve had a few donations come in in the last few days; I think everything that’s been offered has been purchased but haven’t been able to match exactly.

Thanks once again to everyone for their generosity to help keep this place running.

3 Likes

£10 sent to the fund.

I’m selling a bunch of stuff at the moment if you’ve seen the spamming of the Classifieds, and I’ll bung some money in the tin once its all sold.

1 Like

@Stepmotheratomicbomb are you still interested in the DeLonghi coffee grinder? I could bring it to Lopwell.

Yes please

1 Like

added a few quid for the leads Wayne is sending me :+1:

1 Like

Wileyfox Swift 2.

You’re an adult, you can Google the specs, but it runs some slight variant on Android.

I initially had trouble getting it to talk to my wi fi, but a quick google showed that there is some dork setting of “use legacy stack” or something and after that it worked fine.

There is a hairline crack in the glass travelling right from the top-centre earpiece, but you really have to hold the phone at a particular angle even to be able to see it. I couldn’t catch it in a photo.

Comes with a box and a bright orange USB C cable (yes, it’s not micro USB).

So, not the last word in prestige phones, but fine, might suit a young person?

£15 to Jon please.

3 Likes

That sort of shiny screen malarkey is my nephews idea of heaven.
Yes please.
I’ll ping toot cash for it.
Can you hold posting for a week as we are away?

Thanks

1 Like

Cool. Just give me a shout with your address when you want it posted.

1 Like

One tub of glacé cherries. Only one cherry missing.

Ideal for the home Bakewell baker.

5 Likes

Reminds me of my favourite ad in the local paper

Jam jars 10p each,no lids hence price

Always wondered how much the lidded versions would have cost

3 Likes

:grin:

Somebody popped your cherry Twinkle?

1 Like

You should see how Ms Spatchcock eats a glace cherry. It’s something else.