AA FUNDRAISING TOOT BAZAAR

1 Like

Any takers for Ā£20.00 for the forum? Higher offers encouraged :grin:

8 Likes

Ah, now had it been Steepletoneā€¦

3 Likes

Ā£30? Happy to bump up my payment for such a worthy cause. Let me know & Iā€™ll do the PayPal.

7 Likes

Just PM me your address and I shall pop it in the post :+1:

1 Like

Ā£30 sent via pp :+1:

3 Likes

Yamaha CPX5 acoustic guitar in sunburst blue. I bought this years ago with dreams of learning to play the guitar and it is still gathering dust. In excellent condition.

Would be nice for someone to make use of it maybe a youngster wanting to have a bash. Comes with the stand but I donā€™t have a case. Collect from Northampton unless someone can take to Lopwell.

Itā€™s an electro acoustic but I havenā€™t ever tried plugging in so canā€™t vouch for it working.

No idea on value, any donation ok.

9 Likes

My niece 8s currently learning, let me ask

1 Like

Great, only warning it is a full size guitar so pretty big.

Iā€™ll take the Yamaha and put Ā£100 in the fund if that is ok.

14 Likes

Spider, I canā€™t get hold of them so itā€™s all yours, thanks for the generous offer.

1 Like

Thanks, thatā€™s very generous . Let me know about collecting.

1 Like

Heartwarming stuff - nicely played

2 Likes

Nice.

1 Like

Something else that needs a good home. A Weber q cast iron griddle plate, never used. Just opened the box to check all ok as box is tatty after ten years in the garage. All shiny and new inside,

Just needs bacon.

Whatā€™s fair Ā£25 ?

Sorry, just noticed this is for a gas grill, and wonā€™t fit my round charcoal grill, so up for grabs.

1 Like

If you want me to collect it from Pete to give to you pre Lopwell let me know Gregg.

1 Like

Thanks Nick. My mistake.

ffDSLPct_2019629133401

3 Likes

I have a Weber gas grill if this is still up??
Iā€™ll just check the thing fits width wise if it has measurements?
Thanks