Abattoir Alehouse

Now Madam, take your time, which of these males was it who forced himself upon you ?

1 Like

Well, you could all join instead of taking the piss.

3 Likes

Or we can stand back and laugh :grin:

Worst episode of Hollywood Squares ever. :rofl:

2 Likes

a week on and it’s still foggy up in Fetlar

2 Likes

Can we arrange one for this Friday evening?

1 Like

As the lock down continues I’m excited to note the prophetic nature of this

8 Likes

Go ahead

Fanatasic, great to see everyone!

4 Likes

Yes, great fun. :+1::blush:

2 Likes

Loved it. Didn’t miss any of the moaning cunts that didn’t bother :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Good job I am used to shocking video nasties. @coco’s banana waving was borderline terrifying for a moment.

3 Likes

Your light was a fucking monstrosity :scream:

My room is unrenovated. You should have seen the rest of the house before we turfed out all that shite. I have grown accustomed to the mad wallpaper and brassy carbuncle of a light. The red carpet is another matter but I’m not shifting my records etc to redecorate.

And the nominees for ‘the most left-swiped face on tinder’ BAFTA are…

3 Likes

The banana only existed for about half a nanosecond before the huge gravitational force sucked it into the hairy black hole. :scream:

Why am I self isolating…oh wait :thinking:

1 Like

Leaving aside any discussions of whether or not @coco has his own event horizon :smirk:. It was the brandishing the banana (euphemism alert) prior to it’s departure that was most worrying. The curiously baroque post-inhalation waving of the skin was unusual too.

1 Like

Haha, yes.

2 Likes

My old cricket club ran a pub quiz on Zoom last night, was really fun.

4 rounds - gen knowledge, history, entertainment, cricket. 10 questions per round, 1 point per question, last round, points counted double.

Anyone around was playing so teams were uneven numbers wise, but it made it social. Obviously cheating could be a thing but no one was. We could step up the Alehouse…

1 Like