Some cunt needs to pay for this shitshow

Getting compared to 4chan?! :flushed:

Thanks though

2 Likes

‘4chins’ would be closer to the mark…

6 Likes

Sunrise at Bank

10 Likes

It’s funny. It’s about 20 years since I lived in London, and I’m totally wedded to a country life now, but a shot like that still instantly makes me feel sentimental. So many mornings I remember like that… lovely when the streets are more empty and the sun is out… the city slowly waking up… the air chilly and fresh… but the warm sun on your face… going somewhere nice to grab a coffee… I love it. I was born slap bang in the middle of London, and it’ll always be in me.

2 Likes

yes me too - born in Shoreditch raised in Hackney.

2 Likes

Mine’s a bit weird - born in Charing Cross but raised in Snowdonia! My Mum giving birth to me was the last chapter of my parents London life. Didn’t get back to my roots until my 20s.

1 Like

we stayed in Hackney until i was 16 - always enjoyed an early morning bike ride to the Thames as a teenager, and to this day standing by the Thames, always raises the spirits in me. If we stay overnight in London near the Thames we will always go for a early morning walk on the Thames footpath. Jan 1st 2022, at about 5am was lovely.

Ridley Road Market, Dalston - a place of my formative years

WP_20131116_008 by uh_simon, on Flickr

The house i grew up in (still standing, my Dad sold for £30k in about 1982 - now two flats when i last checked one sold for £800k and the other for £1m)

WP_20131116_006 by uh_simon, on Flickr

two of my favourite views

8H0B3086 by uh_simon, on Flickr

8H0B3042crop by uh_simon, on Flickr

6 Likes

Have another one then.

12 Likes

Imgur

19 Likes
1 Like

Cracking image

Great photos - thanks for posting.

1 Like

Another couple of pics from my friend Christine…

15 Likes

Parker’s Piece Cambridge, yesterday. Taken by Flo.

12 Likes

Should have dropped in!

1 Like

Great hotel adjacent and a great brewery not too far the other side. Also nice fish restaurant- Fin Boys

We’ll be in Cambridge next Fri/Sat

iPhone picture from the other week

8 Likes

Lopwell this morning.

16 Likes