Actual photography

At least it’s a very neutral orange in this case :grinning:

Yes just on my way home from work on Friday night - I’ve done some very minor tweaks to the contrast and brightness but that’s it.

2 Likes

The quality on low light shots from phones is absolutely outstanding now. Would take a lot of practice with an slr to get anywhere near the level of quality, software is king!

Without a doubt the software in phones is remakable but there is still a lot to be said for the shakey and slightly blurred :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Good that you cleared all the people out of the scene Al - I prefer the B&W too👍

1 Like

Climping?

No, it’s just the way I walk.

Cuckmere, East Sussex.

4 Likes

Immense shot !

That’s a banger

Not sure how I managed to jump the queue but got hold of one of these today (Nikon Z9) - my amazing D850 will be sold which is sad as I love that camera. The Z9 is still a beast and quite complicated although I know the Nikon layout quite well. This has been on my shopping list since it came out mainly for the wildlife/birding aspects.

10 Likes

That is a beast Ben it must weigh a fair bit to lug around.

1 Like

Al, it’s about the same as my D850 when it has the battery grip attached, not ideal for old back but in the hand it feels stable and when shooting birds you tend to have a fuckoff big lens on anyway so weight is unavoidable.

3 Likes

Sorry it weighs 1.34kg

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:grin: yes a world of photo opportunities opens up…

16 Likes

4 Likes

We’ve got protestors here campaigning against the digging of unsightly pits in beautiful landscape :grin:.

This was an unloved farmers field twenty years ago.

Still looks unloved with those craters in it

Autumn colours starting . . .

12 Likes