All the Football (Part 1)

Goals galore in the Lincoln v L’pool game!!

…and Arsenal have to play twice at Anfield next week! :smile:

Tough old night for Lincoln. They couldn’t even swap for a nice shirt after the game… :smirk:

They gave it a good go in the second half and got two goals…

1 Like

I know. That Liverpool kit though… :pleading_face:.

1 Like

Yep - eye watering…:grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

Players need to start walking off with these handball decisions

They are a joke

Penalty in the 10th minute of 5 minutes of extra time. Sir Alex would approve. Brighton’s own fault as they hit the frame of the goal at least 5 times and gave away an o.g.

Feckin’ Manc burglars…

1 Like

Brighton looked a decent team

2 Likes

1 Like

I mean, its not like he jumped, leading with his arm and deflected the header with his arm…

I suppose its how you read it

I saw a natural jump with no intent of blocking the ball by his arm yet if it hits above his t shirt line it’s not a pen

The new rules are nuts

To me hand ball is about intent, but all that has gone out the window

The only decent new rule was did the whole ball cross the goal line. The rest can fuck off imo

2 Likes

Its one of those, if you have played football, to jump you need to use your arms but he has blocked the header in the process.

Justice is served. Of course it’s correct that if Utd can’t get the win in normal time they’ll be awarded a penalty. It’s one of the new rules & people should keep up.

Was listening on the radio, haven’t actually seen it yet.

1 Like

Brighton should have buried United they were clearly the better team.

True, I think Brighton hit the woodwork 5-times in the match, crazy!

1 Like

I have seen it now. It was a penalty, certainly more of one than the soft one Brighton were awarded.

Everton playing well. The lead is through one of the most ridiculous penalty decisions I’ve seen in a long time. I think Everton are good value for the lead but Palace fans (@malbec) have a right to moan like fuck about the circumstances.

Some of passing by James Rodriguez in the first half hast been top class. Good game this, particularly as it is usually a nailed on 0-0.

Job done. Feckin’ ludicrous penalty, but Everton were good value for the win.