All the Football (Part 1)

Just about every Celtic fan bar you Paul :grinning:

1 Like

Also a bit of a Norwich fan as well :+1:

1 Like

Since covid I’ve stopped going to the games and I’ve lost touch. I had no clue.
::embarrassed face emoji::

1 Like

Tbh I think it’s been blown a bit out of proportion but Celtic should have paid for his flight over - it would have been a laugh to see him do the halftime draw. :+1:

2 Likes

Since early 2000s…

1 Like

Bob Marley was also a tim.

Bob Marley was a fan of Celtic FC who kept videos of their Old Firm matches and would regale his children with stories about the club, his son has revealed.

Rohan Marley told how his father would tell them stories about the famous Lisbon Lions team who won the European Cup in 1967.

1 Like

Just been watching some vids of Steve McMahon and Vinnie Jones going at each other in 80s FA Cup games. Totally different game. Straight reds today, ref waves play on :smiley:

2 Likes

Hard to see past a Liverpool win
2-1

Havertz is a big miss for you. Probably more than Fabinho for us.

1 Like

Not the only cup final today, Charnock Richard beat Cammell Laird 5-0 in the Macron Cup

3 Likes

I fear that Tuchel has jinxed Chelsea by making them play in all yellow.

Where’s drogba when you need him

Get lukaku off

There you go

He’s been really poor,total lack of confidence by the look of it.

Not a ciggy paper between them, strengths and weaknesses in both teams, good defensive positioning reducing accurate shots on target. This is anyones at 90 minutes. I’m now on the wifes fingernails mine have gone. Come on you reds.

1 Like

@hermit @TonyTheHat this brought a tear to my eye today - wasn’t expecting that song :face_holding_back_tears:

Some photo of the Merchant City earlier

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hope Barkley wasn’t a mistake

Come on Mane