All the Football (Part 2)

Meh, change down the back of the sofa for your owners.

Yeah but it seems quite a high fee for me. Iā€™ve read that Dan Ashworth is a fan and if the whole team think heā€™ll suit our style then what do I know?

No doubt some transfers wonā€™t work out and itā€™ll probably not be the ones you expect.

Honestly, I still canā€™t get my head around the fact we can afford more expensive players now. I think Iā€™ve been conditioned over the years prior to the takeover, to not expect much.

2 Likes

How many first team appearances for Everton? Heā€™s bloody fast but I was less convinced by his passing and decision making - hopefully Howe will improve him :+1:

Heā€™ll be diving and getting a million free kicks for Trippier.

I know, not really done much to warrant the fee in my eyes. Iā€™m assuming they see the potential.

This is what Iā€™m scared of, I hate that shit and it already pisses me off when I see any of our players doing it. When we played Everton Gordon seemed to be at it constantly.

He is a little shite. Iā€™ve been moaning about him diving for ages. Cunt!

:innocent:

1 Like

He sounds like the ideal player to have with ward-prowse for free kicks

Aye, our little shite now I suppose :laughing:

1 Like

Been surprised for a while that he hasnā€™t had a move.

Liverpool are slightly fortunate that theyā€™re not down to 9 men

3 Likes

Yikes, thatā€™s a pretty unedifying 5 minutes.

1 Like

Whatā€™s going on, do they think theyā€™re 1970s Leeds :grinning:

1 Like

Thank fuck. Itā€™s a mercy, tbh.

Well taken

Great finish

Brighton deserved that, some dreadful challenges by Liverpool at the end of the game.

Donā€™t worry. Ralf Rangnick said we were 6 years behind Liverpool so we still have that to look forward to.

What a great cup tie this is!

1 Like

7 minutes!