All the Football (Part 2)

Thanks for proving my point. Sigh.

Seriously though, itā€™s a pain in the arse if it ever comes up and itā€™s much easier to never mention it. Plus, the whole over the top marketing for processed vegan products is a nightmare to be honest.

As a veggie Iā€™ve always found it was the non-veggies who were obsessed with what I did and didnā€™t eat and why.

The vegan stereotype is a lot like transgender politics - thereā€™s much more noise about it that the numbers would proportionally justify!

1 Like

Most people donā€™t give a shit either way really but if someone is interested to know itā€™s usually another person who overhears and then wants a say haha. We are all pretty opinionated I suppose (as in humans).

Thinking of food is now making me think about getting a takeaway tonight, which is right in the centre of town and I canā€™t really be arsed as itā€™s right slap bang in the middle of loads of bars - cooking or walking through pissheads with my takeaway :thinking:

2 Likes

Get pissed first, then you wont care about the drunks and it will sharpen your appetite.

1 Like

I think loanerā€™s are the way to go for this season.

Malo Gusto Lyon defender transferred to Chelsea. Ā£26m

Andy Carroll. The Fat Biffa.

3 Likes

Fucking brain dead.

From Chris Bascombe , so itā€™s legit:

Marcelo Bielsa withdrew as the No 1 candidate to take over as Everton manager after it emerged that he was only prepared to move to Goodison Park to coach the under-21 side. Under his proposal, Bielsa would have managed the youth side while an interim coach took charge of the first team, allowing him to ready younger players for the start of next season.

The former Leeds manager would then have taken over permanently in the summer.

A further sticking point was Bielsaā€™s insistence that his methods would not work on the first-team squad mid-season.
Naturally, Everton could not agree to such a proposal.

Haha, never change Marcelo.

1 Like

Dunno why, the players only seem to be able to run about like maniacs for half a season anyway.

9 Likes

Iā€™ll never understand it. Just get the best 11 you can afford and 6 decent subs

Love that bloke! Iā€™d have hired him :smiley:

Itā€™s just mad enough to work.

1 Like

Liverpoolā€™s medical department.

Thatā€™s just the U21ā€™s isnā€™t it?

Tea ladies

Itā€™s very public spirited of them to take the problem of youth unemployment in the low countries so seriously. :+1:

1 Like

Weā€™ve signed Gordon now so Iā€™ll give him a chance.

Weā€™ve also agreed a fee for Harrison Ashby from West Ham. Getting these young players in is clearly our main objective right now, along with Garang Kuol who came in but was loaned out to Hearts.

Was really hoping for Maddison and it might still be possible but Iā€™m not too sure after Gordon came in for Ā£45M.