Another 10,000 posts of your dinner

I want this. Will have to get some

8 Likes

Sea bass tartare.

5 Likes

There’s a rare (I didn’t ask for anything in particular, it just seemed to come that way) Chateaubriand under all that foliage.

6 Likes

Both look amazing. Especially the sea bass :star_struck:

TBF you can’t see the beef. That was modest in size (good) but proper died and gone to heaven stuff.

1 Like

I think @TMC would have booted you from the forum if it hadn’t been vaguely mooing.

Quite the opposite tbh - I’ll cook steak etc however anyone wants it. If I know in advance someone wants well done, I’ll approach it differently, both in terms of cut used and preparation to get the best out of it for them, but gatekeeping the doneness of steak to me is the dumbest of dumb positions.

6 Likes

1 Like

This. Something like a ribeye (for instance) cooked to rare doesn’t make sense to me, medium rare allows the high fat content to melt properly. And customer preference is a thing :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

First course - veg pakora

10 Likes

To be fair I was specifically talking about Chateaubriand, I don’t think any part of the fillet can be cooked more than that while still justifying the outlay over a different cut.

1 Like

They look fab Wayne :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Huisgemaakte kasskroketten.

6 Likes

Crispy cheese croquettes, what’s not to like.

Scampi with a pasta who’s name I have forgotten.

6 Likes

Sunday roast in our local, the Angel. :yum::yum::yum:

8 Likes

Made a big batch, which tasted even nicer today. Second course not photographed because :yum: and :wine_glass: :wine_glass: :wine_glass:, was tikka paneer skewers done in the air fryer, tarka dhal, rice and poppadoms.

4 Likes

Deluxe cauliflower cheese…

7 Likes

Oh hang on I did take a photo :crazy_face:

11 Likes