Fuck yeah !
Akai Barry
Barry Sheene’s breaks over his mental career:
Toes | 3x Left / 4x Right
Left Ankle | Once
Right Ankle | 4 Times
Left Tibia and Fibula | Once
Right Tibia and Fibula | Twice
Left Femur | Once
Heelbone | Once
Vertebrae | Twelve
Ribs | 4x Left / 5x Right
Split Kidney | Once
Collarbone | 3x Left / 4x Right****
Right Forearm | Once
Wrist | 4x Left / 1x Right********
Metacarpals | 4x Left
Knuckles | 4x Left
Fingers | 4x Left
Amputated Left Little Finger
'Tis but a scratch
The levels of design and taste running throughout Broadcasting house are just beautiful. Thanks for this Edd.
How I long for a retro futurist movie/tv take on something like Asimov with sets like that.
Agreed, I’d even settle for 'Carry on transmitting". But that’s possibly not PC.
I’m afraid it’s not the BBC either - the transmitters were flogged off 25 years ago.
Like that ![]()
When computers looked like Space 1999 ![]()
Yes! The future was much better in 1969 - reality fucking SUCKS!
The Legendary Hurst Girls– Marsha on left, Linda Vaughn in center & Nikki on right*

Nothing phallic to see here, focus on the side burns.
Perfectly memorable Hurst branding
Linda Vaughn, the legendary “Miss Hurst Golden Shifter”
I’m guessing this was before health and safety?
Niiicceee . . .Hemi Under Glass . . . could run a 1/4 mile doing a wheelie . . .

![]()
Not “could”, was designed to.
“Wheel Standers” were a thing.














