Any views on a Volvo V50 2.0d?

Even with rear seats folded down? Huge dog! Pitty TT would be good

I was given a V50 as a company car once. Fucking dreadful thing. Might be a bit better if your left leg has gone missing. But generally crap.
V60 a bit better.

1 Like

Might be worth checking the tax on that model. The old D5 engine, particularly with the auto, can be 500 or so a year to road tax on some Volvo models. I had a V70 with that engine though, and it was the best car I have owned. Commuted 20k a year in it, and got about 48 to the gallon on average.

Skoda Superb 2.0 Elegance Estate. 2010 83000 mls. £4400 Autotrader.

It may surprise you to learn that petrol will lug stuff, too. I have a big estate with a tiny engine and it still manages to carry lots of stuff and still get up hills.

Doesn’t sound like a bloody tractor while it’s doing it, either.

3 Likes

I don’t mean to be rude, but you have a predeliction for buying old Range Rovers, therefore your opinion on automotive matters is invalid.

5 Likes

Average 4500 miles a year on a 2.4 Diesel? It’d need an 18yr old lad to de-coke it…

Harsh, but fair.

2 Likes

I would rather have a Mundano. :rage:

Vauxhall Vectra VXR Estate - space and pace…

:smiley:

3 Likes

NO, no, no, no.

3 Likes

And ditches Rob. Staying in a straight line wasn’t their strong point !

Ah…the drivers of today, always blaming there equipment, folks expect cars to drive themselves…

:slight_smile:

their

1 Like

Doh!

Dough.

1 Like

What about a nice, unmolested Quattro Cüntwagen?

1 Like

Maybe, have got depressed about it and was looking at different cars today.

1 Like

You’d probably be better off advertising that on Ebay Rob, more likely to find someone to take it off your hands there…

1 Like