Armchair politics

Stuff. Of. Nightmares.

1 Like

I’m still not sure why they aren’t using Liz Truss’s drone scaring dogs down at Gatwick. Sort this problem once and for all.

1 Like
2 Likes

Good as always but he seems to have lightened up a bit.

Paddy Ashdown dead at 77

Jeebus, that is shocking.

Sad news about Ashdown. He always appeared to be a thoroughly decent and principled politician.

Unlike Osborne, who makes quite a bit of sense in this interview précis, before reverting to type and releasing his innner moron in the quotes used in the final paragraphs.

1 Like

Hiding in plain sight?

Utter tossers, are these idiots being paid for this?

Much simpler to just shoot all obese people.

That’s cleared :sob: out the Forum in one swoop

1 Like

Yep, only the dipso left.

I bet the low limit applies to those sandwiches advertised as low cal, no doubt a little detail omitted by the telegraph.

How about taxing Amazon and all the other tax avoidance fuckers like Microsoft, Apple, Starbucks, Costa etc… 10% of annual UK turnover as a windfall tax every year until the fuckers start paying taxes propperly?

properly

2 Likes

I have a proper medical excuse, I don’t have a leading eye, so when I read / write the letters move about on the screen as each eye is swapping the lead role. My way of coping is reading things three times, I was diagnosed when I was 42 when one of my daughters was tested at Manchester Uni medical centre after being referred. She still goes in as a test case for students at the Uni, as it’s rare in the UK.

Every time I read something the letters are in a different order, so it makes learning paterns of letters to make words quite difficult and reading sentances interesting as the meaning changes. Still managed to get by with it.

3 Likes

Ok, but if you dish it out…

@MGOwner has an excuse too. He’s usually pissed,

Oh, and it’s sentences btw.

:wink:

1 Like

Wanker

You spell sweary words properly

5 Likes

Anyway, back to mocking the obese and nanny state tactics intended to belly block them with portion control :smile: