Armchair politics

New Chancellor I reckon

1 Like

You don’t chuck all your deadwood onto the fire too soon, and keep some back for later.

Isn’t he on the naughty step at the moment for that offence of which we are not allowed to speak?

Has he said sorry or told the truth?

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Following the results fiasco the old BTEC, which is now Pearson - the only privately owned examination board - has appointed a new CEO.
He is from Disney, and is called . image
or something like that.

2 Likes

Well at least he can be catapulted when the board need to get rid of him.

1 Like

There must only be a few mm left to scrape at the bottom of the barrel now.

I suspect we’re not even close unfortunately… every look across the pond shows the never ending barrel we can look forward to

True, but hopefully only until November, it’s the shitstorm he can conjure between now and then then that’s of concern, unless he wins again. :flushed: :roll_eyes:

It is surprising given that both Liam Fox & Chris Grayling were still available. He must be saving them for more challenging roles.

1 Like

Absolutely everything is challenging to this lot.

1 Like

12 Likes

https://bylinetimes.com/2020/08/26/the-subtle-knife-lurking-behind-boris-johnson/

:+1:

1 Like

A plan in motion, I’m quite worried that his plan to dismantle the civil Service is starting…

I think it’s been on it’s merry way for a while now.

Ed Davey is the new leader of the…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

#whogivesaflyingfeck

3 Likes

Who he?

Why would you imagine that I would be in the possession of such arcane knowledge. I’m still too busy sniggering at the ludicrous efforts of the previous leader to be PM get elected lose her seat in a comedy stylee.

Edd Zackerly