Attention Coffin Dodging DIY ers (you just cant get proper workmen these days)

Mini Bungee jumping platform?

I recommend that you get some sea sickness medication and some brown trousers :astonished:

1 Like

Id be going down the shops in that. Multi storey car park lifts smelling of piss ? No longer an issue.

Simply tow to your car park of choice, unhitch at bottom. Park on top floor and use the controls to summon your own personal lift.

I’d also consider using it to wash the roof of your car.

not a bad a idea. if he gets a goodly number of takers he could cover the cost of the platform.

Set a up a Coco chilli stall next door and Wayward coffee stand, and stick Stronzetto in cage and you’ve got the making of a meat men fun fair/ circus thing

oh I’ve forgotten an Oz homebrew pub

4 Likes

You could spook the neighbours pretty badly with it. Keep it low enough that just your head tracks across their 3rd-storey windowsill.

VB

6 Likes

:grin:

Make sure they also give you a harness and lifeline Paul, then you can keep yourself clipped on to the cage of the cherry-picker at all times for max safety :+1:

4 Likes

This needs a harness and a lifeline too

It’s not photo-shopped. Google ‘cloudhoppers’ for other one-man balloons.

VB

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/powerlisting/images/2/28/Poppins.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180407175355

2 Likes

SToP IT, you lot are making me…

I’ve never had a fear of heights and I don’t want one :rage:

I can imagine, looks a lot worse than a 60ft ladder.

A viable fall-arrest system (clipped harness/lifeline) will give you confidence Paul, you will be fine. :grinning:

2 Likes

How about getting 2 week’s wages together and have a pro do it?
There’s a time and a place for diy and this isn’t it.

Ymmv, good luck etc.

1 Like

If I’m organised, I can get quite a few high level jobs done in the week I have to hire it for. As @Jim says I’m sure it will be fine, quite looking forward to getting my hands on one.

1 Like

It’ll be finer than a zip tower and a great deal finer than a ladder.

VB

2 Likes

Take it scrumping after you have sorted the shit pipe

6 Likes

After further research it seems my first idea of a 60ft ladder is not beyond doable
Just don’t look down :eyes:

3 Likes

Ha! Love it.

Where can I hire one?

When I find out I’ll let you know. I can’t work out if it is one ladder or several lashed together. I suspect the latter. Crazy.

1 Like

On a site we used to work on, before the introduction of maximum rises without a platform, they had a 120’ high cat ladder.

Heady stuff! It was a bit of a challenge to climb it without stopping, which wasn’t easy.

2 Likes