Bean to cup machine under £300. Any cunt that posted in the faff thread need not contribute here. Thanks

I’ve got one James, used it for 5 years odd, use everyday. Makes decent coffee.

2 Likes

I’ve had 3 or 4, prefer the mechanism in this Delonghi, much easier to clean.

4 Likes

Guessing James wants a machine you just fill with beans & water, press a button & bingo a consistent cup every time with less than zero faff.
Had ours a few years and it pulls a good consistent espresso or Americano every time using Limini beans that are just over a week roasted.
If you dont have a water filter get the version with one built in as the taste is better & not as much descaling.
For the money hard to beat really

In sale

I have a nespresso machine. They never send the bloody recycling bags, and I’m sick of the metal waste?

To the people calling troll on this, sorry, I didn’t read all of the utterly ridiculous coffee faff thread and don’t intend to ever visit it again. It was a genuine question, thanks.

4 Likes

You’re buying a £300 bean to cup because they don’t send you the bags?

Sound.

1 Like

Gob shite.

1 Like

Sorry oh great fucking coffee wizard.

1 Like

OK Mate

I’ll send you 3 recycling bags for £150. Everyone’s happy.

1 Like

It was a joke…nevermind…:roll_eyes:

What was?

No mate. I just want good coffee with minimal waste. I don’t pollute it with cream or milk. Just a cup of coffee that tastes as good as my nespresso machine without throwing tons of metal into landfill.

You must have your period.

If you don’t have an opinion on this, do feel free to fuck off you thick cunt.

3 Likes

If you drink your coffee black, I strongly recommend trying an Aeropress. They are cheap, make an excellent brew, and really aren’t much faff once you get the hang of it.
Not as convenient as a bean to cup, but I find the taste to be better.
Our DeLonghi still takes a daily hammering (there are six of us in the house), but I’m using it less and less since the Aeropress arrived.

3 Likes

OK.
Based on most replies the Delonghi is then most recommended.
I was very satisfied with the brewing unit.
Also since you get all the spare parts for decent prices, in case you need to replace something in the future.

1 Like

In six years, the only thing that has gone wrong with mine is the steam knob, which snapped. A new one was £5 and was a simple push-fit repair.

The brew unit is easily cleaned, and if that part ever needs replacing, costs £30-£40 (last time I looked) depending on the model. Gaskets, tubes etc are all readily available.

1 Like

You seem to have anger issues, are you sure coffee is the right beverage for you? Have you considered a nice cup of Horlicks?

2 Likes

:joy:

Just buy a box of filters, freshly roasted beans, and use drip. And be amazed.

1 Like

Is faff but at least they can then go in the recycling bin. Plus saves £300

1 Like