Bean to cup machine under £300. Any cunt that posted in the faff thread need not contribute here. Thanks

1 Like

I always order the recycle bags and collection as part of the pod order direct from Nespresso and they are collected a few days after the pods are delivered.

I had one of these, it never missed a beat in 5 years.

This is good advice. It is what we did when we needed a new machine as we drink relatively little coffee these days.

Those screws aren’t aligned!

1 Like

Ffs, thought I might buy that for £300 in the sale!

1 Like

2 Likes

It’s all in the grind, if an all in one machine isn’t absolutely essential and you can live with two machines them split your spending on say a 200 quid Sage grinder and a hundred quid espresso machine. The espresso machine will have a steam wand if the desire ever takes you to faff with milk.

1 Like

I think James will like Delonghi because it’ll turn on itself and heat up at a programmed time in the morning, then he presses one button and coffee comes out. When it turns itself off after a preset time it self cleans. I know him fairly well. He’s a lazy cunt like me. :+1:

10 Likes

Colonna coffee do some great capsules including compostable, best tasting ones I have tried.