Bentley Bentayga

All footballers no doubt…

:thumbsup: fixt

1 Like

I passed one on t’N10 this afternoon. Suited for the footballist market and if your name begins with Sheikh.

Bentleys are bought by their target market irrespective of how the design looks like.
It’s a pity that the Bentayga is well on its way just to prove this point.

Saw one of these parked in Nottingham city centre yesterday. They are mahoosive.

Just seen one in Mayfair (unsurprisingly).

Fire engine red, with all matte black trim.

Pretty certain I win.

Did you puke?

Copiously.

As well as the reassuringly offensive paint job it was also sporting diplomatic plates.

I’m sure the good burghers of Buttfuckistan are chuffed to bits with how their taxes are being spent.

1 Like

Fixt for Daily Mail readers.

1 Like

Saw one for the first time in Cambridge yesterday. Looks bit like a bigger Audi Q7, but more hideous…

Is that even possible? :hushed:

I saw another one being loaded up in Asdas carpark the other day, parked next to an Evoque, which looked like a toy next to it.

Lauren (my youngest) said as we passed it, a touch too loudly and the owner definitely heard her, “Dad, that car is really, really ugly”… :laughing:

1 Like

saw one in Conduit Street last night. It is huge, but I quite like the shape, I peered through the front window and it looked like a gentlemans club. Tried to look into the back window but it had special privacy glass…

:slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=“thebiglebowski, post:54, topic:473”]
Tried to look into the back window but it had special privacy glass[/quote]

now there are ugly cars that might cause me to vomit… but this ain’t one of them IMO… its not beautiful either… its just there like a wall…