Best of Local News

I remember that case back in the seventies, I used tell all the girls I was mormon. They never chained and raped me though.

Yes, I remember how newsworthy they suddenly became as a result.

They probably thought you were dyslexic and just couldnā€™t spell ā€œmoronā€.

9 Likes

Hope this works well for the local community. A lovely area.

2 Likes

Swearing; drinking; anti-social behaviour. Cunt me in! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

right - you want join in with the shooting of wildlife? nice oneā€¦

Perhaps I should have made it more clear that I was taking a sideways look at this article; this is a Reach Group publication and Iā€™m sure most will agree that it is not known for itā€™s accuracy.

Iā€™m local to the area and Iā€™m not aware of any incidents of harm to the local wildlife; Iā€™m fairly well connected to some people who work in Wildlife Sanctuaries.

1 Like

I really thought this was going to end badly.

However

https://twitter.com/HughHarrop/status/1509195252766232579?s=20&t=NnINtCIjLGnRx0tXbNWLDw

Good news, hopefully it will stay in deep waters!

18 Likes

I always love when scale hits home

2 Likes

I love today :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

my younger bro birthday :laughing:

1 Like

My postal vote came through for the local council elections. I decided to research the two independent candidates. I wonā€™t be voting for Wing Commander Wife-beater. The arrogance of this cunt to stand for public office. Get.To.Fuck.

2 Likes

Make a good Tory; heā€™d fit right in.

1 Like

Very true. I saw him yesterday putting leaflets through postboxes. Nice to see him taking some time off from abusing women.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Warning shot, surely; event cancelled due to poor ticket salesā€¦ I donā€™t feel that the monarchy is relevant; seems a number of others feel the same.

For those that do like the monarchy, Iā€™ve a solution! Vote for me and I will privatise the monarchyā€¦:grin:

:negative_squared_cross_mark::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

ā€˜The Firmā€™ has taken quite a hammering lately - glamourous youngsters fucked-off to the 'States 'cos of our racist press, and Pervy Uncle Andy shown for the pedophile that he is - the Brand is badly damaged. You do get the feeling the old girl is too frail for it, too.

I kinda like having a monarchy - they used to more than pay their way in terms of tourist $dollah attracted (not sure if still true), and they have no real power or influence - certainly WAY the fuck less than say Vladimir Putin or Shell Oil has in terms of running the cuntry. So, conspicuous fuckups aside, I feel they tend to get scapegoated by foaming republicans who donā€™t realise they are nothing more than a National Trust setup for inbred humans.

2 Likes