Best of Local News

It’s 44 years old today apparently and I feel this passage from the Edinburgh Evening News belongs here;

17 Likes

What the fuck?

Dachshund : human ratio rapidly approaching parity in North London - science FACT.

So I guess it’s only sensible to open a cafe.

2 Likes

My mum had a dachsund - way better dog than I would ever have expected, but typically for the breed it bonded with her and would readily attack anyone from outside of the family who hove into view, and sometimes family as well if she was having a bad day…

We got burgled and came back to a broken-down patio door and blood everywhere - checked the dog over carefully, no injuries on her anywhere, fit-as-a-flea - all the blood came from the wannabe burglars. Little low-profile black’n’tan ground-shark!

9 Likes

Dachshund. Badger Hound. Engineerd to drag Badgers out of their Sets !:scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

Yep, they look absurd, but they’re basically what Germans came-up with to do broadly what Jack Russells do - which is to be 4-legged bundles of murderous hate and rage…

5 Likes

These are more practical in my view; higher ground clearance reduces the likelihood of grounding out on uneven terrain.

:nerd_face:

1 Like

Ahhh, @Mrs_Maureen_OPinion would love that :+1:

3 Likes

:+1:

5 Likes

“The Belgian Malinois, along with his handler PC Mutter” :grin: :grin: :grin:

2 Likes

Some years ago my daughter would turn up at the police dog kennels to watch the dog training. She saw fluffy, big eared adorable dogs gradually become law and order enforcers. Knowing many of the dogs from being puppies she volunteered along with others to be search targets, she had never been so scared in her life, once ‘switched on’ the dogs were focused and relentless in their pursuit and although she knew the dogs and had played with them the aggression they displayed was terrifying and fearless.

5 Likes

Constantly having to get this thread back on track. What is wrong with you lot?

9 Likes

Mate, you’re pissing into an ocean of piss. Save your sanity and merge ALL the threads into one containment chamber for the giant collective brainfart that is AA.

Still too many threads for @Kevin

3 Likes

AKA “Alderman Alzheimer”… :joy:

3 Likes