Best place to buy record inner sleeves?

I thought I’d seen a thread on this but I must have imagined it, as I can’t find it.

So, as per the title; I prefer the poly lined paper inserts, what are the best value and best place to buy ?

Ta.

I use Divine Audio. They have an eBay shop as well as a website.

2 Likes

I’ve always bought these.

2 Likes

https://www.soundswholesaleltd.co.uk/10-12-paper-12-polylined-record-sleeves/12-white-paper-polylined-record-sleeves.html

1 Like

Covers 33

https://www.covers33.co.uk/shop/for-your-vinyl/12-vinyl/12-paper/12-white-paper-polylined-sleeve-pack-of-100/

2 Likes

Thank you chaps. Bought these :+1:

Cheers @stu

1 Like

That’s the ones I buy as well Rob .

Reckon I’ll be buying from there from now on. :+1:

I have been for more years than I can remember

I’ll give them a try next time around.

Not all poly liners are poly, some are very thin PVC. PVC can out gas (Off gas) over time, as can PVC outer sleeves. Que ‘Bollox that’s never happened to me’ responses’. Please to google a mass of info on this on most collectors sites. Some paper sleeves can also damage vinyl due to an acid reaction. The Mofi polythene / rice paper sleeves are pricey but chemically sound. Most Japanese rice paper sleeves are also thought to be archival quality…

This is what off gassing looks like

No you can’t clean it off, it’s a chemical reaction. Sometimes it doesn’t sound, other times (More severe) it gives even a mint record relentless surface noise .

I like sleeve faff

3 Likes

Analogue Works jobbies from Divine Audio. Have I faffed sufficiently?

• Ash & Acid-Free Paper

• Unbleached Long Fibre Pulp Paper, from sustainable forests in Finland & Sweden

• Fully encapsulated high-density polyethylene lining

1 Like

You will get the answer to this in a decade or so.

2 Likes

The correct answer. Well done Sir!

1 Like

Ritchie @Wayward will be along in a minute to tell us how he makes his own, and all for only £15 a sleeve and 17 days each to make

3 Likes

I have better things to faff. :grinning:

1 Like

Nagaoka sleeves are the devil’s work.

3 Likes

Meh!