Black like my heart

3 Likes

Yes, nice for a change. Get the logo done, and it is a keeper.

1 Like

That’s impressive devotion to self-abuse then :+1:

Good one

1 Like

Yeah, yeah, this is all very… whatever… but when do we get some noobs to play with?

I WANT MY COLOUR-FLIPPED ICON NOW!!!

kthxbai

1 Like

I like it.
I like not seeing the logo, makes it all the more sinister.

1 Like

maybe but i keep forgetting where to click

Strangely I’m ok with that, i was expecting to struggle having only tapped the top left corder about 100k times over the last few years.

2 Likes

Looks like I can do an image colour flip on the logo just for that theme. Will do it at some point when I desperately need to escape contact with FoL1&2.

1 Like

Fucksake:
AAfuckingwank
Ironically have to go black theme to see it

Be fucking off with yer white logo please. Shouldn’t you, of all people, be touting something in a bileous-clashes-with-that-cunt-Trump shade of luminous radioactive orange?

Snot green would be good too.

1 Like

Nice one forum chaps.

LOOK at that fucking “logo” FFS - these are not adventurous or imaginative people my citrus-hued leedle chum, hence why I raise the white flag of indifference this time out.

Meh! I wipe my arse on your white flag of indifference and fart pungently in the direction of your pallid and limp logo (figuratively of course). I’m disappointed that you couldn’t create something ‘interesting’ out of the spare parts bin in your cellar that we might deploy as a logo…

The AA thing is useless. We are the cause of breakdowns, not the repairers thereof.

:fu:

1 Like

Don’t like it.

3 Likes

We had a logo “competition”. It didn’t go well.

8 Likes

We should have a “carping about meaningless bollocks” competition. We’d be fucking inundated.

4 Likes

Err, you’ve just described this place.

5 Likes