Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Nah, bollocks to that. Australia is full of Australians - and they invented spiders that bite your arse and kill you while you take a dump.

I’d much rather fight off my starving neighbours with a rusty pitchfork.

I dunno, the first signs of inevitable, irreversible and catastrophic economic meltdown and everybody loses the plot. This is not the British way.

If it gets much worse, I shall start tutting. Watch me and see if I don’t.

So there.

2 Likes

Troo dat :+1:

Well, not full.

The real tragedy being that this would be a very effective strategy. I suspect even Corbyn would join in.

Full enough :weary:

Need to breed more arsebiting spiders to keep the numbers down.

2 Likes

Or just chuck him on the fire first. If I’m gonna go, I wanna go smiling.

Bet the cunt doesn’t.

That article was from November. The demands they are actually making today seem pretty undeliverable if the govt pursues a Hard Brexit ie access to the single market, continued membership of the Customs Union etc. I imagine they’d be able to make things awkward over some of those requirements when the time comes.

Except I bet he just waves it all through. Because secretly he sports it. So much for his principles.

He’s a worthless lying cunt, just like the rest of them.

2 Likes

While opposing Brexit would undoubtedly go down well in London, Bristol & Manchester, Labour would be toast everywhere else. It’s very easy for the Lib Dems (all 8 of them) to be high minded & principled about this now. Shame they weren’t so principled between 2010-2015. However much we don’t like the way things have gone, unfortunately we’re in the minority (of those that voted) and any party that tries to counter this prevailing opinion will hemorrage voters to UKIP next time. Labour will likely lose the upcoming by election in Stoke even without resisting Brexit.

Yep, there will be rioting in the turnip fields of Lincolnshire…

More likely in the towns. The turnip fields are full of Latvians, Estonians & Portuguese!

I have no time for the Lib dems either.

I just think Corbyn is a lying, incompetent waste of space. Clearly more interested in getting elected (not that he will) than stopping the biggest mistake in our lifetime.

2 Likes

I was referring to the turnips who voted :+1:

1 Like

I think that the guidance to MPs should be simple. The nation voted for Brexit; if their constituents voted Brexit then they should too. If they did not, then the MP can choose whether to vote with the country or with their constituents. And face the consequences.

I agree. Speaking personally I’d encourage them to vote with their constituents. If they did then the best estimate seems to be that 400+ would vote to leave and 200+ would vote to remain. Leave would win by a substantial majority.

If the consequences turn out to be bad for the country then the voters will only have themselves to blame. Far and away the best way of learning is from our mistakes. People who make a mistake need, every so often, to be made to suffer the consequences. Painful though it is for everyone, it’s for the best in the long run.

VB

2 Likes

Yes, I think that voting with your constituents makes the most sense. Indeed having a party whip that undermines the principle of parliamentary democracy seems bloody stupid to me.

Fixt for clarity. These fucking clowns don’t know what parliamentary democracy means or we wouldn’t be in this mess.

1 Like