Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Not my experience, I have had a lot less trouble with Mercs than BMWs or VW/Audi, my A4 and VW Passat were in the garage pretty much every month.

I do agree than current C class are not as good as the previous ones (in my case 2009). My 2009 C220d did 186K from new in 4 years with one fault (door handle pin).
According to JD Power, BMW are the worst and Merc are about mid table, above crap like VW Audi.

If it was my money (not a company car) I would buy Honda or Suzuki or Kia or Citroen (I like Citroens).

Well agree with you on Korean design and build quality, it’s top notch, hence the 7 year warranty they can afford to offer - that would bankrupt the German producers!

More detailed source here but use the time off road, costs, etc. as in indicator rather than their rating index as it looks a bit skewed to me.

https://www.reliabilityindex.com/

Really Bob - what about the sat-nav crashing all the time that you were back and forth to the dealers many times? Have they fixed that yet?

and your fucked tailgate…

1 Like

Certainly not with mine. 5 years old / 50km fault free. Most reliable car I have owned. Outside of a yearly service all I have had to shell out for is a set of discs and pads. I do miss something about a 5 series though, obviously not the bills. :grin:

There’s only one thing Bob likes more than a sample group of one, and that’s a sample group of Bob.

10 Likes

they have bigger problems in IT than that

and ALL German manufacturers suffer the same problem, no spares stock in the UK - which when your VW aircon goes in the summer (18 months old) and it takes 6 weeks for a repair is VERY annoying. VW never again!

:wink:

1 Like

9 Likes

Upon what do you base this, IMHO, arse, opinion, pray tell? How long have you owned yours and what trouble has it given?

Mods asleep at switch. There’s a whole "Jags are shite / Oh no they aren’t " thread going on here.

2 Likes

Meh.

1 Like

It’s a more interesting topic than Brexit, to be fair…

1 Like

On today’s episode of It’s Going Great:

PM: it’s my Chequers Deal or No Deal
Tusk: EU27 agree Chequers “will not work”
Dutch PM: Netherlands is more prepared than UK for No Deal
French PRes: UK politicos who sold Brexit are “liars”

1 Like

Can’t wait for QT tonight. You just know some cunt with a double digit iq is going to say: “We voted to leave. They just need to get on with it and leave.”

1 Like

‘Brexit means brexit’ :smile:

General election with the libs promising a people’s vote if they win

1 Like

A sweaty, tetchy & crabby press conference by Theresa. She knows deep down it’s all falling apart.

She keeps saying that the British people had their say in 2016.

Given the layers of complexity that have become apparent since, I’d love to see someone ask her if she really believes the British people back then, were really well enough informed to express a considered opinion on that issue.

There seems to be a large number of people who still think that No Deal means the status quo remains.

1 Like

Yeah

2 Likes