Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Mayā€™s 5pm press conference.

Nick Robinsonā€™s potential outcomes:

What PM could say (in order of likelihood)

A. I fight on. My deal is in national interest
B. Parliament must decide but Iā€™ll give MPs a free vote (& hope that saves my deal)
C. Michael Gove, my new Brexit Sec, will re-negotiate my deal as it canā€™t command a majority
D. I quit

After the shenannigans today, nothing would surprise me.

A press conference for A would seem to be pointless since she was saying that for 3 hours this morning. B would be implied anyway. C Gove will let it stew overnight.

I think sheā€™s announcing a season in Panto on Brighton pier.

2 Likes

Farage on Sky News calling May duplicitous.

FFS, pot, kettle.

2 Likes

My money is on C :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My money is on e,she will do an Abba medley with gove,followed by telling them all to stick the job up there arses

2 Likes

Watching BBC news channel with crossed fingers!

Iā€™m completely shit at inserting posts on here, particularly from twitter, but check out Larry the Catā€¦
https://twitter.com/Number10cat

2 Likes

Rumours suggesting it will be A

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if May packs it in tonight (or calls a GE to head off a leadership battle). I canā€™t see Gove accepting the Brexit job or supporting May for that matter. If she has to rely on him she is finishedā€¦

Sheā€™d have been better off having Gove in the first place. Heā€™s a sneaky cunt, but at least heā€™s not a brainless, lazy cunt like Davis.

8 Likes

To summarise the Referendum and prolonged negotiations regarding our exit from the European Union :-
Weā€™ve shit our nest.
Thanks to all the smug, self serving fucknuggets who contributed to this crock of shite that we now have to carry and pass on to the coming generation.
Weā€™ve stood in the cesspit up to our necks for two and a half years, soon weā€™ll be told to do fucking handstands in it.

1 Like

True. But do you think anyone would want to rely on that slimy fucker? She is rooted whatever she does as she has not got the numbers. It is funny that the DUP have managed to fuck themselves up too as their influence is gone now.

Iā€™d be cancelling the Direct Debit to Arleneā€™s account pronto.

3 Likes

Iā€™m revolting

1 Like

Better to have him on your side than against you.

Good!

Surely that will be done already.

I would like to see May flipping the bird to the rest of the Conservative Party cunts who have left their own leader out to dry and call a GE and hope half the cunts lose their seats.

2 Likes

I doubt Iā€™ll live long enough to see a Tory do that. In the end they stick together.

She is on!

The opening is sounding like a resignation speech

1 Like