Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Another damp squib :roll_eyes:

It’s in the National interest, blah, blah, blah.

FML

2 Likes

She has stuck her fingers in her ears and isn’t listening to anyone, just repeating herself over and over in the hope that she will open her eyes and it will all be as she wants it to be.

Hahaha, that’s it?

What a load of bollocks.
Any Tories who were sitting on the fence will be sending ‘Dear Graham’ letters now!

Yep, she’s just going to reel off the same answer to every question, regardless of what it is.

National interest
National interest
National interest
National interest
National interest
National interest
National interest
National interest

Andonandonandon

She looks and sounds knackered, probably been awake for days on a special prescription…

Hardly surprising. She’s been through the mincer.

1 Like

She does have a point in that none of the ERG or any of the Tories who have resigned over this have ever offered a solution to the difficulty of No Customs Union and No hard border in Ireland.

I don’t think there is a solution fwiw but none of the people who want May out have got an answer either.

1 Like

Makes a change from strong and stable :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Which is why she still has a chance of surviving this debacle.

As I said earlier, none of the spineless twats want the job atm, it’s a poisoned chalice. They’ll let her carry all of the blame and move to assassinate her at some later stage.

You bet, it’s the new buzzword(s)

1 Like

I know it’s not the football thread but can I just say
“Same old, same old”.

No.

It wouldn’t be in the National interest.

4 Likes

Fair play to her at least she will make the hardliners work for her job

She is aligning herself with the wifebeater now!

1 Like

God, that was tedious.

2 Likes

Now that she’s ruled out any other form, or renegotiation, of the draft agreement, it rules out Gove becoming Brexit Sec.

Gove will surely resign from cabinet.

No?

Gove most likely leadership challenger imo.

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/sad-eu-chief-tusk-calls-farewell-summit-sign-off-brexit-deal-091053636.html?fbclid=IwAR23FAZq-REKRSIAUF-59f65oh3ImYVIUmq-tFxTrn7bRImSFgxwKkW153w

1 Like