Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Whistle while you work, Rees Mogg is a twerp, he’s half-barmy, so’s his army, whistle while you work!

It’s increasing apparent that the Maybot’s programming does not include anything that deviates from her Plan A which was summarily rejected yesterday, so yes, the competition for amendments begins. I just don’t see any amendment which would convince a Tory party so split over this issue to actually back it to the point where it has parliamentary approval.

A military coup is what we need.

4 Likes

This relies upon a lot of rebelious Labour MP’s, who’ll surely be whipped to death by Comrade Jez while he’s waiting for the rapture. Sorry, General Election

That twonk Gavin Williamsen seems to be doing his best to stir the brass into a state of serious unrest, so at this point I would not be be surprised by anything

Fuck me, anybody know what drugs Andrea Leadsome is on? I really want some of them. As for Nigel Dodds…:crazy_face:

Edit: Even more extraordinarily John Bruton sounds like he is making sense…:exploding_head:

1 Like

R4 Today? Indeed…

1 Like

I had to turn it off. I was in danger of developing an aneurysm

1 Like

She’s not the stupidest woman in politics for no reason.

3 Likes

She is the yin to Nigel Dodds’ yang (mental image: :scream:).

1 Like

I sumised that my mental wellbeing would not be furthered by listening to Today today

Seems I was right, from what I’m reading on twitter: 4 Brexiteers interviewed in a row, all spouting nonesense. WTAF

1 Like

Time to remind everyone:

This is what happens when you have a stupid and diligent prime minister. She will hang on and hang on, even if it means eveything is laid to waste around her.

5 Likes

On my way to Lerwick and R4 on the radio this morning. It’s as if the vote never happened when you hear the shit that some of them are spouting.

It’s fucking surreal.

1 Like

Groundhog day

1 Like
1 Like

To the Special one. for years of failing to campaign, consult or lead,.

Fuck off Theresa, fuck off please,

Fuck off Theresa.

2 Likes

4 Likes

WFH today. Radio is off.

1 Like

Not a lot of time for common sense to prevail…

1 Like

Parliament is supposedly attempting to deliver the will of the people but many people don’t actually know what the truth of their will is. Curiously some of what has been put forward as the will of the people is economically suicidal and or impossible. Perhaps things could be clarified nationally and politically if there were to be another referendum?

1 Like