Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Probably just reiterated what Krankie has said

I admit I’m struggling to keep up with all the fucknuttery.

1 Like

I is 2

2 Likes

http://newsthump.com/2019/01/18/we-are-having-a-second-vote-on-my-deal-in-case-anyone-has-changed-their-minds-insists-irony-free-theresa-may/

3 Likes

Boris Johnson. “Unicorns a real possibility.”

2 Likes

I just got a 24 hr Facebook ban for calling a Brextard dimwitted :rofl:

8 Likes

He’s an embarrassment.

Fortunately, he’s removing any doubt that he would be completely unsatisfactory as a PM.

2 Likes

Quote from Milton Jones:
‘What’s driving Brexit? Looks like it’s the Duke of Edinburgh’

13 Likes

1 Like

"We would miss the legendary British black humour and going to the pub after work hours to drink an ale. We would miss tea with milk and driving on the left-hand side of the road. And we would miss seeing the panto at Christmas.

Heheheheheheh!

Lovely to see BoJo’s habitual lying catching up with him finally. Even the correspondent from the Wail on Sunday was appalled by the scale of the fib BoJo attempted.

1 Like

Guardian: most viewed story, top of front page

BBC News: not on website at all

image

6 Likes

That gives me a great idea - let’s install Raheem Sterling as President of the UK under a new constitution and watch the gammons spontaneously combust.

1 Like

There were a lot of comments below that comparing the reaction Sterling gets for anything he does/says compared to the gentle nods and smiles Cameron gets whenever he raises his oily head.

You’d think it was Sterling who’d trashed the fabric of the country for his own ends.

2 Likes

Cameron should have “TWAT” forcibly tattooed on his forehead.

2 Likes

Is that Danny Baker the radio host fella?

I believe he is a disc jockey popular with yoof, or not.

1 Like

Despite being 61 :grinning:

1 Like

Fxt