Latest news! May’s new Plan B next week - same as Plan A this week!
This might well be dropping through your letterbox next week:
Must have cost Timbo a fortune to spam the whole country with his shit…
Fuck me - John Major showing how an effective opposition could be lead on R4 this morning.
Mildly cause for hope in how nervous the Wrecksitheers are about taking the current temperature. Desperate lest their longed-for mirage evaporates.
On the other hand Suella Braverman was all incoherent phrases about ‘the meaning of Brexit’ and ‘betrayal’. I didn’t think it was possible to be so full of the dumb, but she has managed it somehow.
How does she score on the Leadsom scale?
Not quite mince but certainly cabbage.
I would be surprised if she even registered on the Glasgow Coma Scale
She’s my MP and is frequently on the local news spouting this babble, I try to avoid hating people but she really is a fucking cockwomble.
Posted in this very thread yesterday old boy. Do keep up, there’s a good chap.

Lol, like you expect me to read what you clowns post 
TBH, I was feckin’ amazed you were only 24 hours behind…

It’d be interesting to follow the funding for another glossy attempt to deny that electorates can change their mind over time, especially having watched the idiocy of Westminster.
The very few are out to make loadsa money, yet again.
Are the government really so stupid that they still think that they can negotiate a bilateral deal with an EU member? Why would Eire consider it, even if they could, given how perfidious the UK has been so far?
Can you post a link to the discussion please Guy? I can’t find anything about this in the usual places.
I may be being thick (by no means unknown) but how would that change anything ?



