True
There was some talk of the Derby QT audience being quite carefully picked to be as Brexity as possible. Remain voters in many cases were unable to even get tickets. Then, pre recording, they were warmed up via a session of Fiona Bruce picking on Diane Abbot 'til the audience were cheering.
Once the show got going Bruce affirmed Oakeshott’s lie that Labour were trailing in the polls (they aren’t) and said that both the Remain and Leave campaigns were still under investigation. (Remain’s campaign isn’t). Another lie that has been perpetuated by the BBC on several occasions.
They aren’t even pretending not to be the mouthpiece of the establishment these days.
I liked QT at one point,it has become so biased that it drives me nuts.
It is interesting that the right see it as extremely biased to the left
I wish the BBC would stop giving nasty twats like her a platform to spout their bile. I really don’t understand the motivation behind it.
I do.
And if it’s not her it’ll be Hartley-Brewer or worse, one of the 55 Tufton St disaster capitalists.
There’s worse than H-B?
At least you know where JHB is coming from unlike the dodgy spokespeople of the Tax Payers Alliance (try to join that!) or the IEA or any of those other mysteriously funded right wing think tanks based in Tufton St.
Maybe so, but I still can’t stand her
I absolutely object to this description which is used by the BBC to justify interviewing these people. These are out-and-out lobbyist and PR groups. That these propagandists and apologists are granted a facade of respectability by the BBC is a something of a shame, to say the very least.
Funnily enough, when I hear ‘think tank’ that’s exactly what I assume - some kind of vested interest trying to push their agenda.
Exactly. Tax Payers Alliance = Panzer Grenadiers.
I ask who’s paying for it?
Exactly !
And
Senior EU diplomatic sources said that Mrs May’s unchanged stance was “greeted with incredulity” following a call with the German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Thursday night.
Some people have suggested that May must have some sort of plan up her sleeve. The rest of us know she’s just thick.
I’m beginning to think she is making a play to revoke A50 and cancel brexit.
