Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

I’m not in a forgiving mood now. I’m about as Fucking angry and pissed off with these people as its possible for me to be without actually hitting anyone.

8 Likes

Quite. The abject stupidity is something else here.

I’d advocate violence against the cunts, but I know it isn’t the answer.

1 Like

One thing that really annoys me is the argument that civil unrest and violence may escalate if Brexit isn’t delivered. So Brexicunts are more prone to violence, and we should do what they want because of that?

It’s a strange world we live in.

3 Likes

Labour amendment for a permanent customs union defeated by 31. Seems quite close to me. Does that indicate that the hard Brexit amendment will fail badly?

Blackford amendment narrowly defeated :wink:

Think it was just as expected - all the Tories and DUP voted against it.

The SNP / PC amendment got 39 votes which means all the Labour, Liberal, Irish, Independent and Green MP’s abstained.:joy:

Now it starts to get interesting with some cross party voting likely.

Grieve amendment defeated by 20.

Cooper next.

Are any of them going to pass?

Only the unicorns one is going to pass.

3 Likes

They rather ruin the drama by having the winning sides tellers always on the right - means you know the result before it’s announced.:crazy_face:

It looks more like the senior tellers are taking it in turns to read the result.

What a fucking waste of two weeks.

Has Adam Boulton joined Spandau Ballet?

2 Likes

We did with the GFA. Not that I see Nigel Farage or Tommy Robinson in the same mould as Martin McGuinness.

Two more notches in May’s stick.

VB

Way off the mark. I’m sure you’ve got the figures to say otherwise but both sides were a bit fighty.

Oh, you think they’re better? Give us a fucking break.

1 Like

So Juncker told May at lunchtime that the EU would not be re-opening the WA.

May comes to the commons & says they will.

Conservative ‘rebels’ don’t rebel.

Plus ca change.

1 Like

And Labour chicken out, judging by the number of votes the Cooper amendment was defeatedby.

310 MPs voted for no deal. Odd, really.

Wouldn’t have been enough.