Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

She’ll be on the ducking stool when she comes out.

Stayed at the Peterborough travelodge for a few weeks so have been put off standing there

2 Likes

You’re not.

3 Likes

Corbyn single handedly enabled Brexit. The Tories had no part in it whatsoever.

Well, it’s one interpretation. :grin:

1 Like

The one thing, for sure, is that he hasn’t tried to disable it.

3 Likes

Given that their party policy in the 2017 GE was to carry out a Brexit that isn’t exactly surprising.

1 Like

Jesus, I bet that was fun! :grimacing:

1 Like

Seeing extra strong cans of cider in the vending machine on arrival was a tad off putting

1 Like

Particularly before the referendum. For goodness sake, the Tories were sitting ducks then. But he was too new in office and Labour was busily tearing itself apart when they could have been trying to save the day. Once the referendum was over he was lumbered with its clear democratic result and the business of reversing that was going to be a whole lot harder. So he decided not to try.

VB

and presumably you’re happy to support that despite the damage you know it’ll do.

Isn’t that the guy who was at the Windsor show?

Yes

I didn’t like the result of the referendum but I accept it.

I didn’t like the result of the last GE either but I accept that too.

1 Like

Well done. A referendum based on lies. ‘Because duhmocracy’.

1 Like

It’s disappointing when the campaign you hope will prevail is utterly shit (apart from Sturgeon’s efforts)

But it’s also the case that if a government shits all over a large part of the country for 6 years, (aided & abetted by a dishonest media) it shouldn’t be too surprised when those parts of the country bite back.

1 Like

What is surprising though, is how he has spectacularly, and I mean ‘spectacularly’ failed to provide any opposition, of any description whatsoever, to anything, what so fucking ever.

2 Likes

Ich nichten lichten?

3 Likes

I realise that it’s quite a stretch to imagine the circumstances, but do you think the result would have been different if Labour had called for the referendum?