Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

4d chess ain’t getting much love.

2 Likes

If only they’d had you masterminding the resistance. It’d all be put to bed by now. :grin:

2 Likes

In a massive copper case

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be playing 4d chess, I’m not very good at it.

Nor it seems, is Corbyn.

A 4D chess player earlier.

2 Likes

He lives just up the road from me.

2 Likes

Not enough gammon.

C’mon, someone must believe Labour are playing 4d chess, or at least have some kind of plan (waiting for May to deliver the Brexit they want with plausible deniability doesn’t today count, though)

Tonight. Tusk & Varadkar tag team

https://twitter.com/Stone_SkyNews/status/1090350715300728834

That was my point. When people get fighty (it doesn’t matter how many sides they’re on) the government responds. Even now the fear about the damage that may be done to the GFA is largely a fear about the return of violence.

Nope. ‘Not in the same mould as’ means ‘different from’. It’s not a likeability judgement.

Martin McGuinness’s provisional IRA had decades of experience, access to large scale funding from the Irish community in the USA, a very well-developed support network in their local community and several states (e.g. Libya) prepared to arm them with modern weaponry and explosives. Thousands of people were killed in the troubles and the provos kept the British Army occupied for more than 20 years. They drove the state to introduce imprisonment without trial and to have prisoners starve themselves to death.

Nigel Farage. Tommy Robinson. Surely you can see that, unpleasant though they are, they’re not in the same league. But the government wants to avoid even the tin-pot trouble that they could stir up.

VB

So, predictably, the answer is ‘Fuck off’. (But more politely)

I reckon they’re dying to slip “… you utter fucking mongs” into the comminuque, but, on reflection, chose not to

3 Likes

True (IMHO - other opinions are available).

I wouldn’t bet against it.

VB

I think a GE is quite a strong possibility

6 Likes

No I wouldn’t either.

What are the chances of 330 independents standing in the highest areas of remain,and just have a peoples vote as there manifesto

The Lib Dems could do it. See how they get on.

I’m tempted to have a go,can’t be that hard to be an MP

1 Like

He’s an absolute human dynamo, is Vince. You’ll see.

7 Likes

Have you ever thought of relocating to Peterborough ? It’s not as bad as you might think.

EDIT - I’ve just checked, 61% Leave vote. Oh well.

VB

Fxt