Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Could’ve been worse. Last night on QT we had Bannon fan & Turning Point supporter Jacob Rees-Mogg trying to justify the British use of concentration camps in the Boer War. “They were interned for their own safety”. I hadn’t heard that phrase since, ooh, when @pmac and I visited Dachau last May.

2 Likes

Really?

FFS :rage:

2 Likes

Badly dressed idiot is a badly dressed idiot shocker. JRM is a car crash happening in slow motion, another two years to go before some major fuck up kills him off politically.

1 Like

Where are the sane people?

Grace Blakely (sitting next to JRM) is sane :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

She may be, but I’ve just lost it - again.

Indeed.

The crazy thing about this is - even though I know exactly what happened during the Boer wars -Rees-Mogg’s measured tone and deep self-confidence made me second guess myself. The deep-rooted urge in British culture to defer to aristocratic authority is truly terrifying.

I have a very deep rooted urge to put the aristocracy in the nearest gulag.

I’ve never had even the slightest reason to trust any of them.

Read a few history books to find out why.

1 Like

Eat the rich.

3 Likes

Not much meat on the pretzel that is JRM.

Use his bones for glueeee.

4 Likes

He is very oily. I’d be inclined to deep fry.

1 Like

Fuck it - just put him in a sack with a couple of car batteries and chuck him in the Thames

1 Like

He used mortality rates in turn of the century Glasgow to justify the conditions in a British concentration camp. Presumably he isn’t planning any visits up there in the near future the little charmer.

EHe was very conflicted last night on QT. One minute he was being unbelievably caring towards Shamima Begum and reminding people of the fact that she had suffered terrible child abuse and the UK would be breaking international law were they to revoke her citizenship, he was almost commendable. The next minute he’s justifying internment and mass murder. He is utterly cuntary.

2 Likes

Could be a line in a Kinks song :ok_hand::grin:

1 Like

Good graphics
Though mostly looks like disease forming

Only they can afford the Brexit pizza.

https://twitter.com/EUflagmafia/status/1096104290656182272?s=19

3 Likes