Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

The Duppers will be reminded of the fucking great bribe they took and to shut up and get their snouts back in the trough

I suspect the urge for Party unity will keep them quiet if the ERG capitulate. May has probably given each side enough to claim victory and get her deal over the line.

Is there anything coming back that’s going to overturn a 200 vote deficit. I’ll be amazed.

1 Like

As long as it gets 200 down to 50-ish she’ll go for vote 3

Apparently it’s ok to put it back to the voters if you don’t get the result you like.

Ah, hang on…

4 Likes

I know, but I cease to be amazed by parliament these days. Ministers can cock up and not be sacked, PMs can lose by hundreds and not resign and Political parties can be investigated by the HRC and still be electable.

A fucking Unicorn would amaze me less at this stage of the game.

I forgot to add, the tory party unifying to save themselves is an age old tactic, the Duppers will hold the key to this. Another billion in a couple of years will keep them sweet.

2 Likes

I suspect that the ERG & DUP will have decided this isn’t up to snuff by tomorrow afternoon.

1 Like

Im still not sure how much butter you can add to the fudge without someone tasting the sour.

I’ll give it the morn before mould starts to appear

Victory is still only 100 short of winning

This. I simply can’t see all the ERG nutters getting on board. More to the point, once the negotiations are over the DUP are pretty irrelevant. I doubt they’ll accept this without further concessions so they’ll either abstain or roar NO! at it.

1 Like

It’s the professional MP’s I fear most

It won’t happen, but if ever there was a time for the Shinners to turn up, tomorrow is the day. Can you imagine the indignation of the gammon???

THAT would (almost) make it worthwhile :+1:

1 Like

:smirk:

Fake news people…fake news

1 Like
8 Likes

J-RM says he will listen carefully to the Duppers as the whole backstop issue is all about them.
So he will vote with them. More pressure on them to fall in line.
J-RM has a scapegoat when it all goes pear shaped as it will have nothing to do with him or his group

2 Likes

Grieve saying nothing of significance has changed. I doubt it’ll get through.

Can’t we just merge this thread with the shit jokes repost thread and be done with it?

2 Likes

Straya’s most incompetent PM in living memory in shocking moment of lucidity. Oh Kev…where were you in 2007?

Ian Duncan Fucking Smith on the radio, again. Had to control the cries of anguish as I drove to work

Relieved to hear I wasn’t the only one

What was worse was that I had to agree with him on the Government’s decision to rush this through. :confounded:

If the deal is good today, it will be good tomorrow. It is difficult to rush proper scrutiny.

Otherwise it is clear that IDS is 100% mince.

2 Likes