Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

It’s a pitiful performance today. Half the benches are empty. the decision is already made.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see a GE being called within the next few days.

Excellent guide to tonights bingo

On the subject of 4D chess, who here thinks Theresa May has shown much aptitude to get us to this latest catastrophic failure?

2 Likes

Mine were much more interesting.
I was doing A level politics at the time which covered the UK and USA. In the UK we had two general elections in one year (Labour trying to govern with a minority and the breakdown of the Lib/Lab pact), in the US we had Watergate and the downfall of Nixon. Our lecturer told us not to bother with text books but to read a decent Sunday broadsheet. Everything we needed to know about the political systems and constitutions of the two countries was happening right before our eyes.

1 Like

1 Like

She’s playing the solitaire version where she just ignores everybody else when they make a move.

1 Like

This is frightening:

I’ve combined the don’t know/won’t vote category using data from https://whatukthinks.org. After all this and 15-20% of us can’t be arsed to inform ourselves or get out of bed!

I suspect that 5-10% of Brits of voting age don’t even know what Brexit is.

1 Like

If there is the tories will lose with May

Oddly enough they would probably win with Johnson

This info comes from my head and not a silly poll

1 Like

I remember all of that very well Kev :+1:

Stronzetto preparing storm Westminster.

7 Likes

Some think it’s impossible to predict what’s going to happen, so who knows if we’ll actually be better off in or out (answer: there will be winners and losers, although maybe not many of the former). Others think that whatever they vote for they’ll end up getting something different, even if the people handing it to them tell them it’s what they chose.

VB

16/1 for May’s deal to be approved.
Equally 1/16 (or 6% return on investment) if you think it will be rejected again.

Q: What’s yellow with brown spots and hangs from an arse?
A: Bill Cash’s tie.

4 Likes

I didn’t realise you stack shite that high (and then stick a greasy looking wig on top of it).

1 Like

Starmer quietly savaged the PM in his closing remarks.

The Latin drainpipe trying to play for no deal.

1 Like

Here we go!

Surely she can’t go on