Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Feck’s sakes…what is the world coming to when (gross generalisation ahoy!) the far right are accusing social democrats of fascism…:persevere:

An annex of Trumpland. We are importing, masticating and regurgitating the best the USA has to offer

The level of education required to get Trump elected is the ability to spell X correctly and waste that level of knowledge by allocating it to a cunt.

5 Likes

That’s Murica in a nutshell. A country which seems to act as a strainer which catches (and idolizes) all the shit that society really tried hard to flush.

4 Likes

I’m so nicking that

:grin: I think it is an original. I know I didn’t consciously nick it anyway.

2 Likes

Dinesh D’Souza has quite a bit of form in this regard. He produced a similarly bullshit riddled film about Hillary Clinton in the run up to the last Presidential elections.

His other hobby seems to be getting absolutely pilloried on Twitter for his utterly ludicrous positions on pretty much everything.

5 Likes

Farage’s March to Leave is getting under way in Sunderland. People have paid £50 to take part in an event that’ll shape the political landscape forever.

As someone said, the queue was bigger in Tesco’s this morning. :grinning:

6 Likes

Nice weather. I hope they all get a dose of trench foot before the day is finished.

1 Like

Is Farage doing the march?

He’s there for the beginning. Here he is with Andrea Jenkins, Kate Hoey & a few other gammons heading up there.

Presumably they’re going to start in that carpark and head due east. Depending on the tide they should all have left by about 10:30.

VB

2 Likes

But not the whole thing?
Shame, I would have sponsored him to walk hundreds of miles, extra money for blisters.

Of course not. He’ll only be there when the cameras are there at the beginning & end.

Nobody is even walking the whole way. They are doing little stints & bussing between them.

Well a minor disagreement before the walk even starts

Meanwhile in Sunderland…

1 Like

Surely that’s very unfair to donkeys?

2 Likes

Try this nice alternative march website from the very same lads:

https://marchtoleave.co.uk/

It is a gem.