Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

More money for the Duppers it is then…sounds like they have the Duppers, but not the lunatic fringe of the ERG.

Weird, a politician telling the truth

6 Likes

11 Likes
8 Likes

Hahaha!!! Excellent.

4 Likes

Boris want proof of something that is yet to happen…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Reeks of gobshite to me. BTW, I can’t read the full text as it is behind the Telegraph’s paywall/member signup and I’m not giving those fuckers anything except abuse and scorn.

4 Likes

Works for me

Bizarrely, their Europe Editor, Peter Foster, is one of the best Brexit commentators, What happens to his copy once it lands on the sub ed’s desk is another matter

https://twitter.com/pmdfoster

Yet another video…

I like this one.

1 Like

Oh joy :tired_face:

Just so we can all get to the point where we’re at right now :roll_eyes::confused::frowning_face:

Doubt it. If May does not porkbarrel the DUP sufficiently to get her deal up she’ll be out by the end of May (:confounded:) at the latest.

What are the chance that we’ll have a Tory Leadership fight followed by Boris or some other wankpuffin crashing us out in September or October secure in the knowledge that they can blame all and sundry for the fallout before the next election?

:disappointed:

1 Like

I fear that looks increasingly likely Olan

Assuming she get the DUPpers onside there are 23 Tories who are signatories to a letter saying No Deal rather than May’s Deal in today’s Telegraph. That means she needs lots of Labour to help. I can’t see it getting up. These paragons of Brexit are:

Adam Afriyie, Lucy Allan, Crispin Blunt, Peter Bone, Andrew Bridgen, Richard Drax, Mark Francois, Marcus Fysh, Chris Green, Adam Holloway, Philip Hollobone, Ranil Jayawardena, Andrea Jenkyns, David Jones, Dr Julian Lewis, Craig Mackinlay, Sheryll Murray, Owen Paterson, Sir John Redwood, Andrew Rosindell, Ross Thomson, Michael Tomlinson and Anne-Marie Trevelyan.

Christopher Chope, who is famous for objecting to the anti-upskirting legislation is another who is holding the hard. Steve Baker is also on record so we’re 25 short at the minimum and Mrs May is fecked.

1 Like

If I were the EU I would give the UK either 3 days or 3 years as the only 2 options for an extension of Article 50. Take the timing choices away from the Brexiteers and make them responsible for No Deal.

1 Like

The ERG would love that.

Statement from the speaker at 3:30.

Is he going to rule on another meaningful vote. Imagine heads falling off all over the place if it’s that.

2 Likes