Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

I am disappoint. I thought it might explain this van:

:unamused:

Quote from Tuckered FaceBook page;

I love John Bercow. He’s basically just taken a massive dump over May’s one and only plan, then stood there pointing at it, laughing and saying “what ya gonna do now cunt?”

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

UK gov, meet your executioner.

3 Likes

So on the one hand, May is adamant that a second referendum would be undermining democracy, but on the other, she’s happy to keep re-staging votes on her own bill, until she gets the response she wants. I think Bercow wouldn’t be honouring his role in Parliament if he didn’t pull her up on that. I can’t see how he could let it pass. It isn’t even a decision really, it’s just the correct response. It was an open goal. It would be Orwellian to just let her keep re-presenting the same thing, as though nothing had happened.

3 Likes

There’s 70 odd posts left before we leave this thread with no deal.

Get your thinking caps on for a new title.

Shit Happens ?

We need a bigger cunt?

3 Likes

How many titles has the poor thing had since I started it? About 500??

1 Like

Bercow is running the country at the moment. Suddenly everyone loves May’s deal - it’s like the speedboat you could have won on Bullseye

1 Like

Making Britain Shit Again

My life will be empty and meaningless when this is over.

Perhaps it will never end.

3 Likes

Would you like Gammon with that ?

You will just have change back from righteous anger to petty indignation.

I know man, but when you’ve hit the highs…

1 Like

After Brexit: the methadone years.

2 Likes

Fixt for accuracy.

Personally I think something like: ‘Cuntagious Tales of Brexit Sponsored by Weatherspoons’ gets a lot of the central issues covered.

2 Likes

Moar accurater :+1:

How about Racist fucktards mislead mouth breathing knuckle draggers in order to forward their own (bell) ends ? Or is that a bit contentious ?

2 Likes

Dr Fox (Fucks??) kicking more goals:

We get to buy both of Lichtenstein’s cows and three of their chickens (non-chlorinated) every year.

1 Like

It’s all win :unamused:

1 Like