Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Something to cheer you up before bed.

4 Likes

Haha, I’ve seen bigger queues at the chip shop in Seaton Carew

6 Likes

Yet farage Jenkins etc cosy in the media studios getting paid whilst the plums march for them

Imagine doing that walk just for farage to steal the limelight in London next week

So. David Davis has told @_katedevlin in The Times that after changing his mind last time and voting FOR PM’s Brexit deal, he might now switch back and vote against it. Given nothing has actually changed since that vote, it seems an odd position to take

I hope this hasn’t been posted already!

A Brexit analogy:

We’ve all been on a night out with a mate who says “It’s shit here - let’s go somewhere else.”
So you leave wherever you are, abusing the staff and doorman and saying how crap it all is, on the way out.
Once you’re outside, you realise your mate has no idea where to go, and obviously you can’t go back to where you were.
This is the UK. Standing in a kebab shop at 1am and arguing about whose fault it is.

3 Likes

A perfect summation of the whole mess.

1 Like

Ahahahahahaha, We’ll bring it for a vote once we know it will pass.

All tucked away by next week apparently.

:slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Pre nap the other day I was wondering what makes people as dysfunctional, delusional and damaged as politicians. A few days passed then an piece in the guardian focused on the English public school system and the way it can indoctrinate horrific arrogance - It was interesting as it started to tally with my pre nap thoughts from a few days prior and reminded me of this film:

*Edit: I appreciate not all public schoolboys are narcissistic, elitist mood hovers but if rejection from a parent is perceived (In the child) the long term damage can be severe. Combining this potential with the indoctrination of elitism (via the institution) may be one of the crucibles of cuntdom?
I need a nap

1 Like

2 Likes

She’s not the first woman to go through Millbay with her legs open. :wink:

1 Like

Some bloke on Twitter saying about joining farages March but taking them a different way so they end up in Redruth next Friday

I’d like to see them end up in Redrum

2 Likes

A minister told me: "Andrea was sitting there with a face like thunder. She went bonkers. :rofl:

Surely the other EU countries won’t agree to that?

Just in case you though I was kidding

4 Likes

Just heard that yellow vests have got into Coxs office

In London or Tavi? :grinning:

London I think tavi is to much of a fortress