Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

London

Another report

Fighting for Justice group and not connected with Brexit.

They are calling for action from the Attorney General following the deaths of three young men who were struck by a car in Hayes.

Jaynesh Chudasama, 28, was more than two-and-a-half times the limit and doing 71mph on a 60mph road in Hayes, west London, when he ploughed into the teenagers.

Mrs Blackwell and the protesters believe that the incident was an islamist terror attack that has been covered up.

Chudasama is Hindu

6 Likes

FFS you can’t complain about anything these days unless you’re wearing the right clothes!

I drove in Exeter once a few years ago. It wasn’t exactly hurtling along even then.

VB

I’m supposed to.be going up through J30 on Saturday morning. I’d better plan an alternative route.

I haven’t checked the list but it’ll be interesting to see whether the protesters concentrate on making life just that little bit worse where they themselves live. Somehow I wouldn’t be surprised.

VB

I wager there’ll be more than a casual relationship between the annual list of The 50 Worst Places to Live in the UK and those places crapping on their own doorstep in protest.

Work of art

8 Likes

It’s a belter

1 Like

Very good :grin:

I suspect she’ll get a tap on the shoulder from a grey suit (hand stitched in 1922) by the end of the week, but she’ll probably ignore it - again - and come up with some Machiavellian manoeuvre to cling on to her position by her fingertips.

Mind you, I’m not sure that any potential replacement will be even remotely more palatable, in fact they would probably be a lot worse (if that’s possible, given her performance over the last couple of years)

The.Stuff.Of.Nightmares.

4 Likes

Nice to see trump junior and Bolton sticking there oar in today
Getting ready to pick all of the UKs tasty morsels

1 Like

I see Trump Snr thinks Brazil should join NATO.

Only a cunt would want a Brazilian

12 Likes

We were told that staff may be seconded to help, not enough volunteers by all accounts.

Overnighting at The Unicorn Hotel. :joy: Who writes this stuff?

2 Likes

New thread: Brexit episode 2 - the attack of the gammon