Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Bless.

Never mind, just read the end of the last paragraph if the rest is too taxing.

Presumably there are direct quotes regarding this and it isn’t just some Indy journalist’s wishful spin? Because he certainly didn’t say that in the speech I watched. Can you show them to me?

1 Like
3 Likes

Conservative party is finished as a political force for the forseeable future: there is simply no way out of the mess they are in internally.

Labour under Corbyn basically a nostalgia campaign from the 1970’s, not in any way a coherent modern party, not up with the times and not ready for power…but may achieve it accidentally…and that will not go well.

UK headed for a complete restructuring of its political system somewhere down the line, but how long will that be and how much economic damage will be done along the way is anybody’s guess.

Scary place we’re in now, but one of those moments which needs bold politicians who lead, not incrementalists, otherwise we will wander into the death zone of extremism.

Sadly, I can’t see any emerging leaders, current crop are craven cowards, smallish men and women.

2 Likes

Stronzetto is not discouraged

1 Like

We pray his time is now.

You know the country is in trouble when a glue hoofing alter ego would make a better PM than both the present incumbent and the leader of the opposition.

5 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Given the mild hysteria evident when the great unwashed couldn’t get their KFC for a a few days, I’m not too confident that HM Govt. “securing the food supply” is going to go down too well as a strategy.

3 Likes

Got nuffink to do with Brexit, everyone knows KFC comes from the USA not Europe. KFC will probably go down in price once we get a trade deal with Trump

1 Like

Obvs

6 Likes

As long as the new ones have a Blue cover I’ll be happy

3 Likes

And made in France.

1 Like

Traditionally in times of distress, depression, oppression a new creative musical / cultural response is born.

Slavery / segregation - Blues
Alcohol prohibition - Jazz
War (Vietnam) - Psychedelia
Gangs / lawlessness (Bankrupt New York) - Hip Hop
Progressive rock - Punk.

What will the silver lining of Brexit / Trump sound like?

2 Likes

Cajun Gabba

1 Like

Probably a very long silence if Trump gets his way (or VERY heavy metal)

2 Likes

VB

1 Like

It is clear to any right thinking person the time is ripe for

2 Likes