Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

That press conference was an attempt too control tomorrow’s headlines. I suspect it won’t work. If none of the papers support her then she is fucked.

Unbefuckinglievable

2 Likes

I think this has proved that there are only two options.

No deal or No Brexit

It is impossible to have no Customs Union and the GFA.

it is impossible to have the GFA and a hard Brexit so unless the GFA is binned (and I would be really worried if that happened) Brexit is a no go

1 Like

7 Likes

Looks ok to me. The Northern Isles seem to have avoided the fire. :wink:

3 Likes

3 Likes

JC still sitting on the fence, his arse must be killing him.

“If we cannot get a General Election, in line with our conference policy, we will support all options remaining on the table, including campaigning for a public vote,” he wrote.

So, Jeremy, that must include remain then?

1 Like

JC, a man out of time, still lost in yesterday’s muddle. Twat.

God, the PM is on Nick Ferrari’s show tomorrow morning. She’s actually roadshowing this.

1 Like

He’s playing a pretty good hand tbh, that is if your only concern is him remaining leader of the opposition. Do fuck all then blame the people that are doing something to progress this pile of shite.

His inaction is a fucking disgrace, not just to the Labour Party, but to the country as a whole.

5 Likes

She’s only acting DJ though. It’s going to be an Abbafest.

Agree he is a disgrace. Also he looks like a college lecturer who is lost and doesn’t know where his next class is :laughing:

2 Likes

Gove is going to reject BrexSec. JRM has gone too far and might just have his parade pissed on.

I’m starting to think that if May survives this, against all of the odds, it might just shut up the obnoxious right wing of the party for a while.

Lol

I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets this deal through the HOC

I would

He’s a total cunt who happens to be a very competent minister. I’d get out of bed to go work for him. There i said it. Imagine having a Grayling or Truss as your Minister. Fuck me

“Resignation is a very tough thing to do”_ - Former Brexit secretary David Davis backs Raab’s decision to resign from his old job. “You only do it when the issue is really one of very high principle”.

Or, David, you’re as thick as shit, lazy and completely out of your depth. That’s also a good reason. (that’s you btw, not Raab - just in case it was a bit difficult for you to understand)

Raab is a total Cunt
he was Minister for Brexit, involved in all the negotiations, and resigns because he never understood one fucking word of the whole thing.
Incompetent, stupid and spineless.

2 Likes

No argument here, but he was several rungs beyond ‘gravy train’ Davis.

Did make me chuckle when I heard everyone in his dept calls him Rab C Brexit

2 Likes