Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Fair play to her. She might be a mad old bat, but she hasn’t flounced off in the face of adversity, unlike nearly every Brexit supporter in her Government. Time to go now though…

3 Likes

Because what we need right now is a Tory leadership contest

1 Like

National Unity Government ftw

Ooh yes please :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

I think she’ll stay until she’s pushed. Nobody in the party who has any serious designs on being leader wants that job in the current shitstorm.

Ergo, I suspect she’s safe. For now.

I was suggesting the whole mob could feck off. It would be interesting to see the outcome of a leadership contest. The EU won’t GAF about the change of PM, the DUP won’t support the deal. Who would run in the current situation?

And I give you Gove the tosspot.

The fucking lot of them. They’re already ordered 293 pairs of Reebok from Sports Direct :grinning:

2 Likes

His wife won’t let him do something so stupid. He will only run if he has her permission and the possibility of (i) winning and (ii) forming a viable Govt. I see (ii) as a mahoosive problem for the lot of them.

I wonder if any of the report will be redacated / edited.

1 Like

Farage to go to Northern Ireland?

She knows it is the nations best interest!
What we need is a strong and stable …er er :thinking:

1 Like

She’s just carrying out “the will of the people” :smiley:

Got in from work 5 minutes ago so in time to watch C4 news! Should be interesting.

Dominic Grieve has just stuck a massive skewer into that too.

MPs are tonight starting the process of taking back control. No longer must the will of parliament – reflecting the will of the people – be diminished.

More and more MPs are concluding that the government’s proposed deal is not what was promised two years ago, it’s a much worse deal than the one we’ve already got in the EU and, if approved would mean Brexit goes on forever because it leaves all the big questions unanswered.

Parliament must now take back control and then give the final decision back to the public because, in the end, only the people can sort this out.

The Tory remain posse FTW. :crazy_face: :woozy_face::crazy_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

Dear Cunts in charge of country,

If you’re going to do weak and unstable the very least you could do is hand over the keys of the khazi to Stronzetto.
The utopia that will rise from the confusion will be unparalleled according to the recent Russian study that placed Stronzettian policy before a small provincial town

Oof, Ken Clarke’s just given Corbyn a kick in the balls.

3 Likes

Britain not to leave on 29/03/2019 is now odds on.

Second referendum in 2019 is 11/8

2 Likes