Brexit episode 2 - the attack of the gammon

My nan. Less than a month after the vote. Bery sad. :cry:

2 Likes

Statement disproven: you’re here.

2 Likes

I’ll reword, “racist cunts”. Cunt is a term of endearment where I live.

1 Like

Our 93 year old friend is one of 5 people in our village who we know voted for Brexit.
After many lengthy conversations, she now admits to making one of the worst misjudgments of her life.

2 are completely irredeemable Tory supporting cunts (“Boris is doing his best”, “Unprecedented”, yada, yada…). He believes that Europe is the cause of ALL of Britain’s problems, and she just agrees with him. The irony being that he worked for Siemens for 30 odd years. Thick.As.Pigshit.

The other two are old, and don’t follow politics. Yet they used to run a business and employ Eastern European labour. They blame foreigners for all the problems in this country.
They like us, so I have been working on her. She now sees how they didn’t think it through. He is a totally lost cause.

The rest of the village, at least publicly, are Remainers. Unusual in the Blue Belt of South Oxfordshire.

3 Likes

No fucking sense of irony as they moan about foreigners to an Australian. :rofl:

Stupid racist cunts can’t comprehend that it’s Brexit supporting, Tory voting, little Englanders just like them that have laid us low.

Next time you see them give them a kick in the nads from me. Cheers.

7 Likes

FB_IMG_1671404464699

11 Likes

I may have nicked this and made it a What’s App Status fpr the benefit of some of my acquaintances that voted for it… :innocent:

2 Likes

7 Likes
10 Likes

Cheers, brextards! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

I fucking hope tgis isn’t true.

Console yourself that you’ll soon no longer have the right to take strike action or protest it in any way.

2 Likes

Amazing. That wasn’t written on the side of the brextard coach, was it? :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Still, at least my passport will be blue.

:passport_control::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

This is what May come back to haunt mick lynch amongst other brexit supporting trade union leaders. There members won’t be pleased

1 Like

Time for a General Strike

Employee rights was the main reason I voted remain. US style employment is horrendous and it was obvious the right wing here are desperate to take us that way.

1 Like

4 Likes
3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

12 Likes

I remember Christy Moore introducing a song at a gig about the apoplexy he felt when Radio 4 announced that the ‘British Poet’ Seamus Heaney had received the Nobel Prize for Literature

3 Likes