Brexit episode 2 - the attack of the gammon

Should be in the cockpunch thread

3 Likes

Forced to quit as an MP, my arse. He got a 30 day suspension and decided to fucking resign.

3 Likes

This hypocrite needs a kick in the cunt. Shameless.

3 Likes

Just written a shitogram to Dunne, my local mp. Tbh he always replies with yeh but, but at least it’s on his radar.

2 Likes

Have little sympathy for him, it’s been all over the news for the last 5 years that UK or EU nationals will have to apply for residency. All it would have taken was a few minutes of googling to find the rules or process.

Lazy twat leaves things to the last minute and then cries about it.

1 Like

Probably claim ‘constructive dismissal’

I hope he does, but I suspect he knows it doesn’t apply to MPs, thankfully.

Excellent. Well done, Gammon… :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

Moonlit downlands :roll_eyes:

1 Like

A small price to pay to get my country back.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Interesting talking to my mum this afternoon about Brexit. She voted for it and said she now considers doing so the “biggest mistake of her life”.

I wonder how many out there who voted like her have the same regrets?

2 Likes

In my experience, quite a few, but a lot of “give it time while my head is in the sand” types.

3 Likes

So many hanging onto: “This is all Covid / Russia’s’ fault”.

Definitely not criminal mismanagement, Definitely not privatization, Definitely not idiotic austerity, certainly not fucking off our largest trading partner.

Backed with: “Look Corbyn would have been much worse…” or “The whole of Europe is fucked, our situation has nothing to do with Brexit”.

In other words:

D idn’t
E ven
N otice
I
A m
L ying

(To myself)

2 Likes

Most Breixiteers I know still blame Europe for not rolling over and agreeing to all our totally reasonable demands requests.

IT IS ALL THEIR FAULT!

1 Like

I genuinely don’t know one person who voted for brexit. Does that mean I live in an echo chamber or that I just refuse to associate with morons and cunts?

Possibly?

You’ve lost me. I’ve had six strong IPAs so it wouldn’t take much bewitching to puzzle me.

That was quick

Doesn’t take much

2 Likes