Brexit episode 2 - the attack of the gammon

Cable just said that Corbyn walked out of the meeting with May because TIG (Umunna) was there.

You would have thought after 45 years of wanting to leave that the tories would know what they wanted

Same as farage,great rhetoric,but fuck all details

3 Likes

Crest is out,no election

I hope it fucking pisses down on her about 2 minutes after she starts. Biblical torrents complete with thunder and lightening.

2 Likes

If that is true he should be tarred and feathered. The man is a clown and is equally responsible for the dire position we are in.

2 Likes

Gonna be inside I think

Marc Francois was a gloating thundercunt on C4 news. Wasn’t pleasant to see.

1 Like

It’s all over the place. Definitely true.

it’s inside

We need some really proper rain then.

1 Like

BBC chief political correspondent Vicki Young says it is her understanding that the prime minister’s statement “is not going to be a moment where she calls a general election or resigns”.

"It is her explaining why she is going to ask for this delay to Brexit.

"She clearly thinks it is the fault of MPs.

“There is a lot of talk about her leadership from all wings of her party - they certainly feel that it is her fault.”

Great to hear she met up with erg again after meeting the leaders

1 Like

I wonder if she is going to try and goad the ERG and 1922 committee to push her out. Otherwise, she gets all of the blame for this clusterfuck. The Remainers in the cabinet should resign en masse if they have any decency. Their position is equally disgraceful given what the Brexiteers have done since MV1.

1 Like

So it’s not going to be worth turning over from Paddington to watch then?

2 Likes

Will switch over from the snooker on ITV4 for the speech
O’Sullivan is playing 4D chess on the snooker table at the moment

3 Likes

You nailed it. The smarmy bastard really is the epitome of a gloating thundercunt. Truly repellent individual.

1 Like

Might have a look on 4+1. But I’m enjoying the tale of a Peruvian illegal immigrant/asylum seeker and his positive contribution to British society.

3 Likes

This was good

1 Like

Of course, you all know that Mr Curry is Peak Gammon and definitely voted leave.